Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+2
vickoir
Helen
6 posters

Spartacus I am hooked

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Spartacus I am hooked Empty Spartacus I am hooked

Post by Helen Sat 18 Jun 2011, 9:17 pm

Nothing to do with Dandys I know but my son left a boxed set of dvd's here Spartacus Blood & Sand we thought we would watch one ............ ha ha for 3 nights solid as soon as John came in from work they were on, we were both hooked. There is a lot of nudity (gladiators) and stuff, lots of action and blood and guts but what a series this is, we couldn't stop watching and even had a few late nights - having to get up early the next day. I honestly didnt think as a woman I would enjoy it but have to say I was gutted when the last one was finished. Sad
    vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

Spartacus I am hooked Empty Re: Spartacus I am hooked

Post by vickoir Sat 18 Jun 2011, 9:19 pm

helen wrote:Nothing to do with Dandys I know but my son left a boxed set of dvd's here Spartacus Blood & Sand we thought we would watch one ............ ha ha for 3 nights solid as soon as John came in from work they were on, we were both hooked. There is a lot of nudity (gladiators) and stuff, lots of action and blood and guts but what a series this is, we couldn't stop watching and even had a few late nights - having to get up early the next day. I honestly didnt think as a woman I would enjoy it but have to say I was gutted when the last one was finished. Sad

tons of people were addicted they can't all be wrong Smile
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Sat 18 Jun 2011, 9:20 pm

Shows how much I watch tv ........... I am afraid I hadnt even heard of it Shocked
    vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir Sat 18 Jun 2011, 9:30 pm

nick keeps watching that geordie shore, on MTV
    its about a bunch of lunaatics in house in newcastle,
    not a very good reflection on the area at all Exclamation
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Sat 18 Jun 2011, 10:23 pm

Nigel & I are hooked on a Game of Thrones (on Sky Atlantic) it's brilliant. There's quite a lot of nudity and gore in that as well.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sun 19 Jun 2011, 6:41 am

We did the same with lost,found the first two series on catch up watched one and then all of the rest in no time,felt the end was a let down because i sussed it from the second episode,was hoping all the time i would be wrong
    vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir Sun 19 Jun 2011, 9:01 am

mike wrote:We did the same with lost,found the first two series on catch up watched one and then all of the rest in no time,felt the end was a let down because i sussed it from the second episode,was hoping all the time i would be wrong

god i watched lost too and thats exactly what i was gave up after 5 episodes nick gave up series 2
    Lol and Steve
    Lol and Steve

Post by Lol and Steve Sun 19 Jun 2011, 11:53 am

God that Geordie shore on mtv, i havn't seen it but have seen the adverts that's enough.

A gang of young people letting the rest of the area down, i was just glad it wasn't Liverpool for a change as we have already got a bad rep, then Steve tells me that they are going to do something similar and are looking for applicants (oh the shame of it.)

I wish i could win the lottery and move somewhere nice without druggies on your doorstep although obviously a lot of Liverpool people are lovely and very friendly.

I just hate these shows that just make a show of everyone, that Jeremy Kyle program is one of them, my daughter is hooked, and i just cringe as though you would want to tell everyone in the country if your husband had been carrying on with your sister or your best friend, and then after all the carry on they go home with them, so what is the point?

They must get paid for it surely.

Rant over,
    lol!
    Keith
    Keith

Post by Keith Sun 19 Jun 2011, 12:28 pm

It takes me ages to get round to watching a film, so this week I finally got to watch Toy Story 3 I thimk I must of got a bit of dust in my near the end and a great way to end the trilogy.
    vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir Sun 19 Jun 2011, 12:30 pm

Lol and Steve wrote:
    God that Geordie shore on mtv, i havn't seen it but have seen the adverts that's enough.

A gang of young people letting the rest of the area down, i was just glad it wasn't Liverpool for a change as we have already got a bad rep, then Steve tells me that they are going to do something similar and are looking for applicants (oh the shame of it.)

I wish i could win the lottery and move somewhere nice without druggies on your doorstep although obviously a lot of Liverpool people are lovely and very friendly.

I just hate these shows that just make a show of everyone, that Jeremy Kyle program is one of them, my daughter is hooked, and i just cringe as though you would want to tell everyone in the country if your husband had been carrying on with your sister or your best friend, and then after all the carry on they go home with them, so what is the point?

Rant over,
    lol!
    with you all the way on that one lol and i'm sure the have the same people on over and over just different topic such as pregnant whos the dad and 2 weeks later my sister and my uncle are having an affair etc vile vile vile Mad
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sun 19 Jun 2011, 1:00 pm

vickoir wrote:
    Lol and Steve wrote:

Rant over,
    lol!
    with you all the way on that one lol and i'm sure the have the same people on over and over just different topic such as pregnant whos the dad and 2 weeks later my sister and my uncle are having an affair etc vile vile vile Mad

Never watch coronation street or east enders but from what i hear at work your talking normal life arnt you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:18 pm