Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Gallery / album

Krist0n
    Krist0n

Gallery / album Empty Gallery / album

Post by Krist0n Sun 12 Aug 2012, 5:51 am

Hi Moderaters.
    I went to create an album and add a few pics of the Destiny, but it says there is no sapce left. Is it something I'm doing wrong, or is there actually no space left?
    Thanks in advance for the help.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Gallery / album Empty Re: Gallery / album

Post by mike Sun 12 Aug 2012, 6:54 am

Krist0n wrote:Hi Moderaters.
    I went to create an album and add a few pics of the Destiny, but it says there is no sapce left. Is it something I'm doing wrong, or is there actually no space left?

Have to leave this one for nick he sorts the album space out,dont know if he is away this weekend or not.

mike
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sun 12 Aug 2012, 7:49 am

Krist0n wrote:Hi Moderaters.

Its not something your doing i just tried a test upload and no space,as i say Nick will sort it,the problem is when we buy space in there we only get so long to use it or it expires,this meens we tend not to spend money on it until needed. Very Happy

mike
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Sun 12 Aug 2012, 9:43 am

I've just spent some time looking for info on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] section and can't find it.
    I didn't want to add my two penny worth and be wrong. Yes I know it never stops me most times.
    Even though I can find the odd reference to the gallery in the Your Dandy section, wasn't part of the reason for it's creation that it was pointless to pay for space in a gallery section when we could just have a Your Dandy section and post unlimited pictures for free?
    Anyone else remember this or am I talking rubbish same as normal?
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sun 12 Aug 2012, 2:05 pm

Tow Itch wrote: I've just spent some time looking for info on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] section and can't find it.
    I didn't want to add my two penny worth and be wrong. Yes I know it never stops me most times.
    Even though I can find the odd reference to the gallery in the Your Dandy section, wasn't part of the reason for it's creation that it was pointless to pay for space in a gallery section when we could just have a Your Dandy section and post unlimited pictures for free?
    Anyone else remember this or am I talking rubbish same as normal?

Think your nearly right,dont think it got as far as saying use the my dandy instead of the gallery but i could be wrong,it would look like a good idea though.
    Krist0n
    Krist0n

Post by Krist0n Tue 14 Aug 2012, 5:38 am

I shall look for "your Dandy" section Smile
    Thanks
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sun 19 Aug 2012, 8:24 am

Krist0n wrote:I shall look for "your Dandy" section Smile
    Thanks

We haven't forgotten this its under discussion as to which way to go, as you know there are five of us to have input and two are away camping affraid i know but they think they have the right lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:35 pm