Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+2
mike
Helen
6 posters

Is it just me ?

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Is it just me ? Empty Is it just me ?

Post by Helen Wed 15 Aug 2012, 8:44 am

Dandy's are brilliant and have a lot of stuff you need for camping already integrated ........ beds, cooker even the kitchen sink!

However I continue to collect stuff that I think may be of use or come in handy, including cookers - have lots but may want to cook in the awning or outside one day - you never know Smile

Lights - have a ridiculous amount of lights but when they are on offer I get them just in case one of the dozen or so we've got in the garage lets us down

Tents - two utility tents in the garage but still have the urge to buy when a good one is in a sale. Embarassed

Torches - you can never have enough ...... can you ?

Tent Pegs - have so many but still buy them along with other small bits and bobs .... just in case.

The list of things that may come in handy is far too long to type but it ranges from hanging shelves to folding reading glasses !

I can't be the only camping stuff - that'll come in handy - just in case addict.

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Is it just me ? Empty Re: Is it just me ?

Post by mike Wed 15 Aug 2012, 8:46 am

Helen wrote:Dandy's are brilliant and have a lot of stuff you need for camping already integrated ........ beds, cooker even the kitchen sink!

However I continue to collect stuff that I think may be of use or come in handy, including cookers - have lots but may want to cook in the awning or outside

Lights - have a ridiculous amount of lights but when they are on offer I get them just in case one of the dozen or so we've got in the garage lets us down

Tents - two utility tents in the garage but still have the urge to buy when a good one is in a sale. Embarassed

Torches - you can never have enough ...... can you ?

Tent Pegs - have so many but still buy them along with other small bits and bobs .... just in case.

The list of things that may come in handy is far too long to type but it ranges from hanging shelves to folding reading glasses !

I can't be the only camping stuff - that'll come in handy - just in case addict.

No its not just you,i said the other day if this new awning is a good fit we should buy a spare while you can still get this color affraid
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 15 Aug 2012, 8:48 am

Good idea Mike, I always duplicate if there is something I really like just in case they stop making it bounce
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Sat 18 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm

Helen wrote:I can't be the only camping stuff - that'll come in handy - just in case addict.

Why do you think I've ended up driving a campervan everyday? lol!

Our new art is - having everything we need or might need, packing and catered for in the smallest possible amount of items and space. Wetwipes, bin bags, bungees, waterproof coat & boots cover most possibilities. Is it just me ? 2170595768
    Caz1960
    Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 Sun 19 Aug 2012, 1:58 am

I am naughty I know that all I need is one of everything as all can be used in both dandies but no I buy stuff for the 6 then again for the 5 to suit their personality love shopping and they NEED the thingy and the whats-a-ma-call-it also one is never enough Is it just me ? 3462454224 Is it just me ? 3462454224
    abc5575

Post by abc5575 Wed 22 Aug 2012, 9:07 pm

lol Cazz, you mean the 'oojackapiv'.
    I get wrong for taking loads of lights' o/H says that Desmond has more lights than Blackpool illuminations. Cool
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Thu 23 Aug 2012, 1:29 pm

If I left it to my other half there would probably be NOTHING other than the Dandy to set up. I did empty a lot out of the Dandy that we hadn't used and guess what ........ next time camping he found himself saying ' where's is it' and me replying 'at home in the garage'! Is it just me ? 1208560806
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis Thu 23 Aug 2012, 5:41 pm

Helen wrote:If I left it to my other half there would probably be NOTHING other than the Dandy to set up. I did empty a lot out of the Dandy that we hadn't used and guess what ........ next time camping he found himself saying ' where's is it' and me replying 'at home in the garage'! Is it just me ? 1208560806

lol! lol! lol!

then he can't moan about what you take any more Is it just me ? 1710857839
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Sat 25 Aug 2012, 12:32 pm

Oh but he will still moan .......... it's his favourite hobby Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:14 pm