Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

Mini Dehumidifier

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Mini Dehumidifier Empty Mini Dehumidifier

Post by Helen Tue 21 Jun 2011, 6:32 pm

Not sure if you have a focus near you but they are closing down and a few days ago my dad paid £25.00 for a mini electrical dehumidifier ......... It had been reduced from £49.99. My Dad went today and got me one too as I liked his so much and thought it would do for the Dandy ......... Todays price £5.00. I am not sure how long they will stay open but it is now 90% off. My Dad bless him came home with a greenhouse, garden flags and so much other stuff he had to get my lad to collect it all in his van........still it should keep him busy for a while Laughing

So sad to see large companies like this close. Sad
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Mini Dehumidifier Empty Re: Mini Dehumidifier

Post by Eilis Tue 21 Jun 2011, 6:40 pm

yeah i went to one nearby a few weeks ago and there wasn't much left already

it's really sad to see these places close especially in areas like here that have high unemployment and quite low education levels for lots of people so their choices are limited, we've lost so many factories or they have downsized so much it's really hit hard and then dear old matthews turkey farmer went and got loads of workers from portugal to save him money hitting the area even harder

oops sorry slightly off topic but moan over Smile

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:34 pm