Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Profesional upholstery cleaners

Biker
    Biker

Profesional upholstery cleaners Empty Profesional upholstery cleaners

Post by Biker Sun 26 Aug 2012, 10:00 am

Has anyone had a professional company to clean their Dandy, and did it make a vast difference. On our Dandy we have tried to clean it, but it still looks as if the grime is ingrained in the fabric.
    Cazz
    Cazz

Profesional upholstery cleaners Empty Re: Profesional upholstery cleaners

Post by Cazz Wed 29 Aug 2012, 10:17 pm

We've had so called professional cleaners to clean our house sofa a few years ago, he said he couldn't get the dog coats oils out if it. So after a while I took the plunge and put them through the washing machine - and they came up like new, we've since done that several times.

Dandy cushions aren't as easy to remove, but perhaps a carpet washer with an attachment end would do a good job? Or hand sponge with washing powder - but try an area first - and don't blame me if it fails. What a Face

Try at own risk lol!
    sonicboom70
    sonicboom70

Post by sonicboom70 Wed 29 Aug 2012, 10:24 pm

Cazz wrote:We've had so called professional cleaners to clean our house sofa a few years ago, he said he couldn't get the dog coats oils out if it. So after a while I took the plunge and put them through the washing machine - and they came up like new, we've since done that several times.

Dandy cushions aren't as easy to remove, but perhaps a carpet washer with an attachment end would do a good job? Or hand sponge with washing powder - but try an area first - and don't blame me if it fails. What a Face

Try at own risk lol!
    haven't had time to clean ours I'm haunted by thoughts of awnings lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:26 pm