Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Dandy on preloved- whaddya think?

Kimmie
    Kimmie

Dandy on preloved- whaddya think? Empty Dandy on preloved- whaddya think?

Post by Kimmie Sun 09 Dec 2012, 11:17 am

Hi folks.
    Can I pick your brains please? There's a Dandy on Preloved advertised for £650. The owner has offered it for £550.

I'm not sure how much 80's models are going for. Any comments folks? Is it a good buy? I don't want to pay a lot and then have a load of work to do.

I also like another members certain all white model ....... Dandy on preloved- whaddya think? 2702329197

Thanks peeps. santa
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Dandy on preloved- whaddya think? Empty Re: Dandy on preloved- whaddya think?

Post by mike Sun 09 Dec 2012, 12:17 pm

Is it this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Kimmie
    Kimmie

Post by Kimmie Sun 09 Dec 2012, 12:53 pm

mike wrote:Is it this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes mike Dandy on preloved- whaddya think? 2702329197
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sun 09 Dec 2012, 1:07 pm

Well not insulated,awning needs at least £100 spending on it difficult to say,i guess if the running gear is all in good order possibly yes but it is in my mind close to the top of its value,but you should get your money back at the right time of year.

mike
    Kimmie
    Kimmie

Post by Kimmie Sun 09 Dec 2012, 3:53 pm

Suspect Mmm that's what I was thinking. I think that 650 was a little steep. Ill let my money burn a hole in my pocket for a bit longer!
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Dandy Expert

Post by Phoenix Sun 09 Dec 2012, 7:43 pm

Kimmie wrote: Suspect Mmm that's what I was thinking. I think that 650 was a little steep. Ill let my money burn a hole in my pocket for a bit longer!

If you like it bid them low, it is near Christmas!!!

They can only say no.
    Kimmie
    Kimmie

Post by Kimmie Sun 09 Dec 2012, 10:24 pm

Phoenix wrote:
    Kimmie wrote: Suspect Mmm that's what I was thinking. I think that 650 was a little steep. Ill let my money burn a hole in my pocket for a bit longer!

If you like it bid them low, it is near Christmas!!!

They can only say no.

Well yes there is that. Or I could wait til after Xmas and ask if they'll be having a January sale affraid

There isn't much around at the mo. I need a PVC fix Dandy on preloved- whaddya think? 1049241286

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:11 pm