Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

Dandys Not Quite for Sale?

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Dandys Not Quite for Sale? Empty Dandys Not Quite for Sale?

Post by Tow Itch Wed 27 Feb 2013, 4:01 pm

I enquired yesterday about John's (Red43dog) Destiny for sale. So now we know where that went.

What about other Dandys almost for sale?

Is Carl still disposing of his? Light Blue Highside with Tasty caravan awning.

HiDeHi's was notionally awaiting some electrical additions and would then be for sale. Brown 5 with Gas struts.
    I know his missus was due into hospital so Dandy won't be first thing on his mind.

Anyone know if these have been disposed of or if there are other Dandys I've not thought of?
    carl
    carl

Dandys Not Quite for Sale? Empty Re: Dandys Not Quite for Sale?

Post by carl Wed 27 Feb 2013, 8:32 pm

Tow Itch wrote:

Is Carl still disposing of his? Light Blue Highside with Tasty caravan awning.

Yes Tow Itch my Highside is still for sale i havent just had time to sort it all out as yet
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Thu 28 Feb 2013, 6:40 pm

Dear All

It's safe to assume that this add on Preloved is HIDEHI's Dandy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now I can't recommend this as I've not actually seen it but if your looking to buy a 5 it must be worth going to look at.

The bad bit is that if your intent on winter camping then this Dandy is not insulated nor does it have the underfloor heater. However people have winter camped without either and for most who won't winter camp this may well have other advantages.

HIDEHI joined us last year and was mad keen on getting quite a bit of camping in. Quite keen on the C&CC folding camper section and he was in the process of setting his camper for weeks away on non EHU sites.

Normally I'd be sceptical if someone was saying I've just fitted this, that and that but now need to sell, not in this case. Go to the Memberlist select "See All Post" and if you don't know the story you will see what has unfolded. Also as this was not his first Dandy even without his personal circumstances I would have doubted he was selling because he bought a "Bad Un".

I'm only sad HIDEHI has not posted his sale on here. I don't know if now he can no longer camp he finds it difficult or upsetting to visit a camping site.
    If the great unwashed are stupid enough to cause him to need to leave the advert on Preloved then as soon as us non subscribers can contact him through Preloved I intend to send him a message wishing him the best with his sale.

Mr Itch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:43 am