Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

Cholmondeley POP/Top Gear Magazene

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Cholmondeley POP/Top Gear Magazene Empty Cholmondeley POP/Top Gear Magazene

Post by Tow Itch Sun 12 May 2013, 11:59 am

Never been to the Cholmondeley Pageant Of Power whether it's a cheaper version of the Goodwood Festival Of Speed or if it has it's own unique charms I know not. £22 for a preview day ticket and I was unlikely to find out.
    However if you buy this months Top Gear Magazine (May) then you get a free ticket for the preview day Friday 14th June.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The blurb says a £20 ticket but infact it's a £22 to £25 plus £2.50 per transaction postage

If you fancy this and are coming a distance you might choose to say at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I have stayed at both.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    tribalkev
    tribalkev

Cholmondeley POP/Top Gear Magazene Empty Re: Cholmondeley POP/Top Gear Magazene

Post by tribalkev Tue 14 May 2013, 5:36 pm

I know a few people that have been and they highly recommend it, great offer on the top gear magazine too.

Ive been meaning to go for a few years but i work continental shifts and it has always fallen when im in work Sad

Good spot Tow Itch

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 6:50 am