Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Rubberised Gloves

Vandriver
    Vandriver

Rubberised Gloves Empty Rubberised Gloves

Post by Vandriver Tue 13 Aug 2013, 9:49 am

Gloves ..... not because it's cold (not yet at any rate) but because PVC is so slippery.
    Being a courier I've always got some of these rubberised gloves in the van, they make handling awkward shaped and heavy parcels so much easier. So, whilst putting up the awning at the weekend I wore the gloves for all the lugging and tugging of the PVC in to place. The rubberised palms grip on to the PVC really well and it's possible to slide the PVC along the poles with the palms of your hand, and they make manoeuvring the vast expanse of fabric a doddle.
    I'm probably preaching to the converted here but that's my TIP OF THE DAY.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've seen them in the pound shops and DIY outlets, I guess you could also use those gardening gloves that have little rubberised spots on the palm, but the more rubber the better I say Embarassed
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Rubberised Gloves Empty Re: Rubberised Gloves

Post by Helen Tue 13 Aug 2013, 9:54 am

Great tip, we have something similar at home ........ next time out we'll make sure there are a couple of pairs in the front box Rubberised Gloves 115684958 
    peridot
    peridot
    Dandy Admin

Post by peridot Tue 13 Aug 2013, 10:35 pm

Planning to tackle the big awning for the for time on Thursday so I have just gone and added a pair of these to the packing.

Thanks for the tip. It seems an obvious one but I hadn't thought of it previously.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:51 am