Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Hiding in the bushes

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Hiding in the bushes Empty Hiding in the bushes

Post by Helen Wed 04 Sep 2013, 5:20 pm

John's been out the back to take photo's of the overgrown entry behind our property that backs onto the motorway to send to the council as they are supposed to look after it. Look what he found hiding in the bushes, quick chat with a couple of the neighbours and they have agreed not to complain to the council any more but just to let things keep growing. it's turned into a haven for birds, insects & wildlife

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Hiding in the bushes Empty Re: Hiding in the bushes

Post by Tow Itch Wed 04 Sep 2013, 6:02 pm

Well either John is amazingly quick with a camera or I think that is scary. The fox should have done one long before John was that close. I'd never seen a live fox until I moved to Bradford. I lived quite near to a railway line and foxes tend to use railways as transit routes. That and early and late starts and finishes caused me to see quite a few. Though I wasn't comfortable with the one I saw in the middle of the day walking down the road having come from the railway embankment at the side of a bridge. Foxes that aren't afraid of humans are a poor sign.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 04 Sep 2013, 6:10 pm

He'd just woke up Kevin - the fox not John Laughing  ...... but John didn't think it was that scared of him even when it knew he was there

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Fri 06 Sep 2013, 3:58 pm

Been having a play Helen,couldn't do it properly as i didn't have a full eye but i turned an ear round and moved it over. affraid 

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Fri 06 Sep 2013, 4:05 pm

very good Mike, I'll have to get back into the photography ...... far less messy than making cakes lol! 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:08 pm