Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

5 posters

We sold the van

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

We sold the van Empty We sold the van

Post by Helen Thu 12 Sep 2013, 2:35 pm

Following on from the August meet ..... we had both our caravan and the Dandy there at the same time, because the vans been sited there for the past couple of years but we wanted to have our Dandy at what was a Dandy meet. Turned out we both ended up sleeping in the Dandy because the beds are more comfortable What a Face The whole feel of things is much better when we're out with the Dandy, we spend more time talking, sitting outdoors and just really enjoying camping, when with the Caravan we watch telly when it's cooler and I don't mean cold I mean cooler Rolling Eyes  we only BBQ every now and then but with the Dandy we sit with a campfire even late at night, we BBQ most days and if it's raining we play cards and we do talk a lot more and have a laugh.  We woke up in the Dandy on the last morning of the meet and announced to Terry & April we were selling the caravan ...... I don't think they thought we were serious but we were and the caravan has sold cheers 

For us this means we will tour more, not stick to the same site and it won't be costing us even when we're not using it Very Happy For me it means John will NOT be watching TV nearly as much and we can enjoy camping the way we used to do. Very Happy Our Dandy hasn't been used as much as it should have been since we got the van simply because the van was sited ....... now we get the Freedom to come and go as we please Twisted Evil
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

We sold the van Empty Re: We sold the van

Post by mike Thu 12 Sep 2013, 3:30 pm

We sold the van 1428739134  on your sale.

mike
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Fri 13 Sep 2013, 9:43 pm

Thanks Mike,

actually I'm sat in it right now with the beds made up and the blown air heating on having just had a shower and I'm wondering if we did the right thing Sad we are handing it over on Sunday Crying or Very sad That's just me though, I get attached to stuff far too easily ..... I've cried over every car I've sold lol! we are deciding now if we want to try that campervan we dreamed about ...... of course with the Dandy towing behind Very Happy at least we will have tried every form of camping if we do go for a campervan Twisted Evil
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Sun 15 Sep 2013, 2:11 pm

We're home and it's gone ..... we are sticking with the Dandy Very Happy 
    navver

Post by navver Sun 15 Sep 2013, 5:08 pm

I know what you mean Helen. The caravan is like a hotel on wheels but just doesn't give any sense of adventure like camping does. There needs to be a little hardship and the dandy gives just enough thankyou. Don't think I could go to a tent though, too old for that.

Humans need a little adversity to unite them and draw them closer.
    fearful wizard

Post by fearful wizard Sun 15 Sep 2013, 5:39 pm

My mate has a van, and he cant understand why i don't want one.
    I like something thats small and opens into something large, and can be put in the garage. Pete Smile 
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Mon 16 Sep 2013, 8:46 pm

We sold the van 1428739134  on the sale, you've made the right decision.

And a campervan with a Dandy is the perfect combination, we have a lovely Dandy to go with ours. We sold the van 3498837457 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:06 pm