Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

5 posters

Hiya from Tillymint.... :)

Tillymint
    Tillymint

Hiya from Tillymint.... :) Empty Hiya from Tillymint.... :)

Post by Tillymint Mon 06 Jan 2014, 2:18 pm

Just to say a quick hello & thanx to Helen for the add on FB. I'm not new to camping but I'm a newbie as far as the Dandy,s are concerned...& we are thinking of buying one so, I need all the help & advice I can get...with regards to ease of towing, erecting, etc..Its just for 2 adults & a very lovely pooch...thanx In advance... Hiya from Tillymint.... :) 3870488038
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Hiya from Tillymint.... :) Empty Re: Hiya from Tillymint.... :)

Post by mike Mon 06 Jan 2014, 3:08 pm

Hiya from Tillymint.... :) 1217042266  to the forum,wise choice a dandy
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Thu 09 Jan 2014, 12:47 am

Hello

Try and read some other peoples first posts and initial questions then go through this section: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] esp [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Unless you have a bubble car or a For Ka (Ka's can't tow) there should be little to no issue towing the smaller Dandys which were considered ideal for Mini's (As in BMC type) or 2CVs. The lowside Destinys (6's) were considered OK for Metros but not anything smaller. Not certain I'd want to tow a 6 with a Metro but it's still possible.

After you have read the above stuff please come back with some specific questions an we will help more.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Thu 09 Jan 2014, 10:24 pm

Hi and Welcome to the Dandy Campers, the fb group is okay but if you need any advice or help then the forum is the best place as we have lots of members who don't do fb but have lots of knowledge and experience with Dandy's  Hiya from Tillymint.... :) 1066248140 
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Dandy Expert

Post by Phoenix Fri 10 Jan 2014, 4:59 pm

Hello and  Hiya from Tillymint.... :) 936075699 Tillymint.

As has already been said, you are at the right place for any info on Dandys.  Smile 
    Any Questions just ask away, there is always someone who will be able to give you an answer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content