Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

My Dandy Designer Unfinished project

bradfordlad

My Dandy Designer Unfinished project Empty My Dandy Designer Unfinished project

Post by bradfordlad Tue 04 Feb 2014, 8:55 am

Hi everyone just to let you all know i have decided to sell my Designer (in bits) needs a weekend to screw back together...ha ha Its all complete.

Its on Ebay and the link is here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

My Dandy Designer Unfinished project Empty Re: My Dandy Designer Unfinished project

Post by Tow Itch Tue 04 Feb 2014, 12:41 pm

Hello

Have you thought about being a bit more descriptive about this?
    A few people will be a bit dismissive as it is in bits did you really dissemble it just to paint the doors or were there other things you intended? The more you say the more you engage people.
    Specific questions I have what photos are yours and what photos have you borrowed?
    I'm asking this because the last photo shows skirts. These are an expensive addition and you don't mention them in the description. They are coming with this Dandy?
    Your photos show a Dandy with the insulated "bat wings" you do have the thicker ones not the uninsulated ones?

Why have I assumed that some of the photos are not yours? Photos 7 and 10 show the underfloor heater in different positions. So at least one of those photos is not from the same Dandy. I've never seen the heater in the photo 7 position. Did you fit the heater yourself or was it a factory fit? With the proviso that the heater exhaust doesn't harm the brake cable that heater position might have some advantages.
    I'm not having a hissy fit over the photos but it is always wiser to mention if not all the photos are yours.  

You have not specified a buy it now price I don't know what you think the Designer will fetch but did you speak to Ian about what he might choose to buy it for? A fully fitted Designer with heater, winterised sides, an awning and skirts would fetch a price premium for him and as you say it could all be fitted together in under 2 days. Possibly far less for Ian.

I wish you well in this sale but people are often nervous about items in pieces, two or three missing bits can completely reprice a project.

You have been around for a while on this site so I'd presume you to be genuine. Sorry you didn't finish your project hope to hear more from you about your Designer.
    bradfordlad

My Dandy Designer Unfinished project Empty Re: My Dandy Designer Unfinished project

Post by bradfordlad Tue 04 Feb 2014, 6:03 pm

hey TOW HITCH thanks for the reply..I tried to be descriptive with the listing but it seemed to be going on forever,there really is so much going on with this sale.I really did only take it apart to paint the doors....Ian gave me the advice to use Dulux Weathershield and thats what i did.I have had a few Dandys and know their makeup and believe its all complete...but its been bobbed around my garage a few times...You know what i mean.If it sells and i find anything i will post it the auction winner FOC.

Please read the listing again about Sample photo's showing the Designer after its made up...sorry if doesn't seem clear.
    The photos of the Heater are taken by me at different angles...This heater, from a condition point of view is the best i have ever seen one.The exhaust is perfect with no rot and the heater has tested really hot.

Sorry if some of the samples are not of my Designer but i found it tricky to find any at all...Someones going to get a really deal with this and it will be on the road in no time....Thanks mate for your comments.

Thanks for the wish's

Paul
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Tue 04 Feb 2014, 7:06 pm

A couple of the photos here are samples showing what the Designer would look like when complete and also what the awning looks like made up.
    Mea culpa mea culpa mea maxima culpa. I will learn how to read soon. So are the bits on the side windbreaks or full on skirts? The skirts are rare.
    bradfordlad

Post by bradfordlad Fri 07 Feb 2014, 4:49 pm

Now SOLD thankyou

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 03 May 2024, 12:44 am