Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

I am a Dandy camper

13thearl
    13thearl

I am a Dandy camper Empty I am a Dandy camper

Post by 13thearl Fri 21 Mar 2014, 8:44 am

I feel a song coming on - by the Worzels. Hello everyone. I thought I had already posted on here but somehow I managed not to.
    Anyway, I'm Glen and I am a Dandy camper. I was lured into this by my wife (babsinthewood) and after initial reluctance I am now a confirmed enthusiast. To appreciate how radical a change this is, my idea of luxury camping used to be "if it can fit on the motorbike it's good but actually, anything other than a tent, bivvie bag and coffee making facilities is a frippery". I have wild camped in Bosnia and motorcycled round Europe but tempus fujit and the arthritis isn't getting any better so hey ho for a Dandy. And the dogs can come too  - which is nice.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Dandy Expert

I am a Dandy camper Empty Re: I am a Dandy camper

Post by Phoenix Sun 23 Mar 2014, 9:24 pm

Hi and  I am a Dandy camper 936075699 13thearl

So you are glad you surcomed to the other halfs idea of Dandying.  Very Happy 
    We too enjoy it being able to take our four legged kids along.

Only did the bike and camp thing a couple of times, once was to Brands Hatch for the Festival of a 1000 bikes, many moons ago. Mrs P and I still have our bikes but they haven't been out of the garage for quite a while, other things seem to take priority now. Rolling Eyes
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Tue 25 Mar 2014, 7:58 am

Hello and welcome to the Dandy Campers ....... we feel lost now if we Dandy without our dog, we also feel guilty as he expects a holiday as soon as he see's the Dandy come out of the garage  What a Face 
    13thearl
    13thearl

Post by 13thearl Wed 26 Mar 2014, 8:33 am

Phoenix wrote:Hi and  I am a Dandy camper 936075699 13thearl

Only did the bike and camp thing a couple of times, once was to Brands Hatch for the Festival of a 1000 bikes, many moons ago. Mrs P and I still have our bikes but they haven't been out of the garage for quite a while, other things seem to take priority now. Rolling Eyes

Anything you'd consider selling?
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Dandy Expert

Post by Phoenix Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:23 pm

13thearl wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:Hi and  I am a Dandy camper 936075699 13thearl

Anything you'd consider selling?

Not really at the moment, we might consider letting one of my GPZ9's go at some point in the future to make space for Mrs P's T140 that is stored elsewhere to come home.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:34 pm