Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

Dandy 6 I think

barwood

Dandy 6 I think Empty Dandy 6 I think

Post by barwood Sun 13 May 2018, 4:09 pm

Hi, This is a barn find in France is there anyone out there know which colour this is please?[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    navver

Dandy 6 I think Empty Re: Dandy 6 I think

Post by navver Sat 08 Sep 2018, 7:25 pm

Yes that is a Dandy 6. The colour would come under the colour group known as brown so manufactured in the 1980s. Its actual colour is known as mushroom I think. Browns had coffee colour as well as the dark brown. They were often mixed with some white panels as well.

Each dandy was made to order for a specific customer. As such they could have a colour of their choice.
    barwood

Post by barwood Sat 08 Sep 2018, 7:34 pm

Thanks for that navver interesting that they were made to order, we've put it up in one of our barns and everyone is intrigued when they see it and like myself none of my friends have ever seen one before.
    They recently changed French lav and now every trailer over 500 kgs has to have it's own log book or it can't be towed by a French car. I may bring it back to the UK on my next visit and sell it as I think it's to  good to be sitting in a barn doing nothing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:19 am