Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

4 posters

Multiple Gas Taps / Tent Valeting Services.

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Multiple Gas Taps / Tent Valeting Services. Empty Multiple Gas Taps / Tent Valeting Services.

Post by Tow Itch Sun 11 Sep 2011, 2:01 pm

Dear all

Just been in another place as I was looking up some information.
    Whilst there I saw an old post from Helen about running the cooker and fridge from 1 gas bottle and various suggestions about y pieces were given.
    I was in Tent Valeting Services last week (picking up a repaired awning for a friend £35 cracking job)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] When I saw this:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gas in and a switched supply to cooker, fridge and fire.
    The switched supply means you don't have a gas flow to items your not using. Mainly thinking of the fire, but also applies to cooker if your in the pub all weekend!
    I'd look for four position ones for you swish types who want a port for your gas barbecues except for the fact I think gas barbecues are designed for people who should stay at home and cook on the cooker.
    There are loads of these advertised on ebay, but TVS are in Farnworth (Close to Helen) and they are only £7.50.
    Conway branded leg screws 2 for £4.00.
    How are skirts attached on Dandys? They do PVC skirts as well but theirs are designed for use with zips. £140 didn't exactly sound cheap but they might be cheaper with other fixings.

Kevin.

Moderating types please feel free to cut and add to suitable threads.

Last edited by Tow Itch on Sun 11 Sep 2011, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Multiple Gas Taps / Tent Valeting Services. Empty Re: Multiple Gas Taps / Tent Valeting Services.

Post by mike Sun 11 Sep 2011, 2:16 pm

Moderating types please feel free to cut and add to suitable threads.

Good info in the right place Very Happy
    carl
    carl

Multiple Gas Taps / Tent Valeting Services. Empty Re: Multiple Gas Taps / Tent Valeting Services.

Post by carl Sun 11 Sep 2011, 4:10 pm

i one similar in our dandy so every thing has its own tap i like these for safety
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Sun 11 Sep 2011, 8:58 pm

Thank's for posting this Kevin, Farnworth isn't far at all for us and that looks just the job Multiple Gas Taps / Tent Valeting Services. 2161515090

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:55 pm