Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

4 posters

Phoenix's 1st Road Trip in 18 years

Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Dandy Expert

Phoenix's 1st Road Trip in 18 years Empty Phoenix's 1st Road Trip in 18 years

Post by Phoenix Tue 20 Sep 2011, 10:37 pm

Hi All,
    Just to let you all know we took Phoenix out for her 1st road trip this weekend since we finished her rebuild. Phoenix's 1st Road Trip in 18 years 2792229418
    As we had hoped all went well. We went to a field some friends of ours father owns, just a small affair us and them. We are not sure what you call a rave with 4 people and 3 dogs, but a good time was had by all. Hopefully we will be going away again soon, perhaps even a bit further! bounce

Here we are set up.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Our kids enjoyed it too.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Cazz
    Cazz

Phoenix's 1st Road Trip in 18 years Empty Re: Phoenix's 1st Road Trip in 18 years

Post by Cazz Tue 20 Sep 2011, 11:20 pm

Looking good. Of course you can have a rave with only a few people, where we are at the moment is just us and another campervan way up the field.
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Phoenix's 1st Road Trip in 18 years Empty Re: Phoenix's 1st Road Trip in 18 years

Post by Eilis Wed 21 Sep 2011, 6:44 am

looks great, can't wait to see it in the flesh so to speak Smile
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 21 Sep 2011, 7:56 am

Looks great and what a lovely field. I enjoy a smaller gathering myself, more than one unit is nice and a few together is great. It's only my opinion but with the very large groups they seem to rule by numbers and don't act with the same amount of respect for other people camping Shocked

I bet the dogs also loved it and phoenix finally got to spread her wings............ looks amazing sat amongst the tree's Phoenix's 1st Road Trip in 18 years 184121345

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 12:41 am