Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Orange notification

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Orange notification Empty Orange notification

Post by Helen Mon 31 Oct 2011, 4:26 pm

I seem to have lost my orange notification markers and no longer know what I have read and what I haven't. Don't know how this has happened so I hope someone can help. scratch
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Orange notification Empty Re: Orange notification

Post by mike Mon 31 Oct 2011, 4:32 pm

helen wrote:I seem to have lost my orange notification markers and no longer know what I have read and what I haven't. Don't know how this has happened so I hope someone can help. scratch

Dont know when it happened to cazz i think it was because she had visited on her phone,and then again on her lap top,can only suggest you log out and then retry,you could first click posts since last visit to see if that works.

mike
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Mon 31 Oct 2011, 4:45 pm

It's working again now after logging off and then back on Orange notification 1710857839
    However it doesn't show the stuff I missed so I will read through
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Tue 01 Nov 2011, 8:53 pm

helen wrote:It's working again now after logging off and then back on Orange notification 1710857839
    However it doesn't show the stuff I missed so I will read through

They only show once per visit, the next time you visit, they will have gone, and only new posts since your last visit will be marked.

I find that's fine as long as you only use one computer and read everything marked during that visit. But if that is the only issue, then I guess it's a small price to pay for a fantastic forum and layout.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Tue 01 Nov 2011, 9:07 pm

Thanks Cazz .............. I did wonder if I may have accidentally clicked on the 'mark all forums as read' thing Orange notification 3208163979

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:16 am