Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

PVC Sheeting for making bed skirts ect:

fearful wizard

PVC Sheeting for making bed skirts ect: Empty PVC Sheeting for making bed skirts ect:

Post by fearful wizard Wed 28 Dec 2011, 8:03 pm

I have been looking for PVC Sheeting for a while on the net, this site looks promising.

Does anyone have any more links they can post please. Smile
    fearful wizard

PVC Sheeting for making bed skirts ect: Empty Re: PVC Sheeting for making bed skirts ect:

Post by fearful wizard Wed 28 Dec 2011, 8:09 pm

Sorry forgot to post link.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

PVC Sheeting for making bed skirts ect: Empty Re: PVC Sheeting for making bed skirts ect:

Post by Helen Wed 28 Dec 2011, 9:15 pm

Looks like a handy link, we have a pale blue dandy but the awning groundsheet (is a dandy pvc one) is brown so I assume the previous owner bought it at a different time to the awning ......... I can now co-ordinate with a matching blue one once I measure the brown one. Very Happy
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Wed 28 Dec 2011, 10:02 pm

helen wrote:Looks like a handy link, we have a pale blue dandy but the awning groundsheet (is a dandy pvc one) is brown so I assume the previous owner bought it at a different time to the awning ......... I can now co-ordinate with a matching blue one once I measure the brown one. Very Happy

It's only 1300mm wide.
    I know you have spoken of hot air welding so might be able to join the PVC but for groundsheet material HD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is cheap available from almost any builders merchant, and is available in a blue grey shade. Get the heavy duty one!
    On second thoughts. Ignore me, no practical ability. Oh the shame! Embarassed
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 28 Dec 2011, 10:06 pm

Cheers Kevin, I didn't really look at the width. Laughing Handy to know where to get good quality clear pvc and if I had to replace a window ...... yes I would weld it and replace the whole thing instead of patching. Laughing
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 28 Dec 2011, 10:08 pm

That stuff looks good Kevin and is puncture resistant too PVC Sheeting for making bed skirts ect: 184121345
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Wed 28 Dec 2011, 10:23 pm

helen wrote:That stuff looks good Kevin and is puncture resistant too PVC Sheeting for making bed skirts ect: 184121345

More puncture resistant than me. My balloon has been steadily deflating.

It's what I was using this weekend and has held up to pea shingle OK.

It comes in rolls just over 12' wide (look up spec) so OK to double over for a Dandy awning.

Cut to whatever length you want.

Dirt cheap; after a couple of seasons, or if it's been really muddy, or you can't be bothered to clean, bin it.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 28 Dec 2011, 10:34 pm

I think you played the clever card Kevin and relaxed whilst the others sorted stuff out for you lol!
    PVC Sheeting for making bed skirts ect: 3355420168
    I think we will be getting some of that Blue pvc Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 6:50 am