Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

1 week old

Nick
    Nick
    Dandy Owner

1 week old Empty 1 week old

Post by Nick Sat 18 Jun 2011, 7:28 pm

This Forum is 1 week old as of 00.10 am sunday,it's been a fun week if a little bit of a learning curve.With thanks to Mike and Helen the forum has expanded rapidly and as of now we have 20 members and over 1000 posts.Thanks to everyone who is a member of this forum,i believe this will be the best Dandy forum there is.We have an open friendly policy and no hidden agenda's.We are not trying to compete with other forums,we are just sharing our love of camping with everyone and will always welcome members of other forums here.We hope that if you like the forum and what we are doing you will stick around,and if possible add the odd post now and then although only if you wish.Thanks again Nick
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

1 week old Empty Re: 1 week old

Post by mike Sat 18 Jun 2011, 7:47 pm

NickB wrote:This Forum is 1 week old as of 00.10 am sunday,it's been a fun week if a little bit of a learning curve.With thanks to Mike and Helen the forum has expanded rapidly and as of now we have 20 members and over 1000 posts.Thanks to everyone who is a member of this forum,i believe this will be the best Dandy forum there is.We have an open friendly policy and no hidden agenda's.We are not trying to compete with other forums,we are just sharing our love of camping with everyone and will always welcome members of other forums here.We hope that if you like the forum and what we are doing you will stick around,and if possible add the odd post now and then although only if you wish.Thanks again Nick

Better than we could have hoped for,i personally would have been happy with 10 members in the first couple of months,i was involved with the other forum from its early days and there was no where else for people to go then for dandy chat and it was slow starting.
    If any one has any thing they would like to see different on here but doesn't want to post then pm one of the admin team and we will give it serious consideration,cant promise it would happen but we will get back to you and let you know why we have made a yes or no decision.
    Thanks to the all the new members

mike

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:15 am