Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

5 posters

Help! Lost the hitch lock key and the spare doesn't work!

jenstar
    jenstar

Help! Lost the hitch lock key and the spare doesn't work! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help! Lost the hitch lock key and the spare doesn't work!

Post by jenstar Fri 18 May 2012, 5:14 pm

I tapped it at the back with a small hammer whilst twisting it from side to side, with plenty of WD40!!!! It took a couple of goes and then it just turned and I snatched it out. Help! Lost the hitch lock key and the spare doesn't work! - Page 2 1710857839 It had been left for 6 months but useful to know this can happen and what to do if it does, thanks again Mike and everyone for your help.

Oh and Mike im sure deep down......and I mean DEEP, Cazz and Ellis think the same as I do? lol!
    Cazz
    Cazz

Help! Lost the hitch lock key and the spare doesn't work! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help! Lost the hitch lock key and the spare doesn't work!

Post by Cazz Fri 18 May 2012, 5:20 pm

jenstar wrote:I tapped it at the back with a small hammer whilst twisting it from side to side, with plenty of WD40!!!! It took a couple of goes and then it just turned and I snatched it out. Help! Lost the hitch lock key and the spare doesn't work! - Page 2 1710857839 It had been left for 6 months but useful to know this can happen and what to do if it does, thanks again Mike and everyone for your help.

Good security then. affraid

Oh and Mike im sure deep down......and I mean DEEP, Cazz and Ellis think the same as I do? lol!

I've looked and, Help! Lost the hitch lock key and the spare doesn't work! - Page 2 2161515090 lol!
    jenstar
    jenstar

Post by jenstar Fri 18 May 2012, 11:23 pm

Well I did have the key but it wasnt the best hitch lock Ive seen, thats why even before it got jammed I had got another cazz.

See Mike.....there is hope! ha ha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 6:38 pm