Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

4 posters

Back from Norfolk

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Back from Norfolk Empty Back from Norfolk

Post by mike Sat 30 Jun 2012, 11:05 am

Not going to do a site report as its already done from my last visit.i amended the pricing on it in the thread,we had a great time thought we would get a lot of rain as it started that way but after a really bad thunder storm on the Sunday things improved.
    Was a pleasure to get a visit from Mark and Jen Phoenix,was extra pleased to see how well Jen was looking,Cazz and Wayne came along as well no idea why it was a pleasure to see them but it was lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Dandy Expert

Back from Norfolk Empty Re: Back from Norfolk

Post by Phoenix Sat 30 Jun 2012, 8:50 pm

Thank you Mike & Nancy for letting us pop up and see you. It was a really relaxing afternoon and good to catch up with you both.

Jen says thank you for the Back from Norfolk 1680379993

We really like that site and as it is not very far from us we intend to pop up there ourselves for the odd couple of days over the next few months, especially as we can not go too far at the moment.

We apologise for lowering the tone and bringing riff-raff along with us, but we didn't like to leave them alone in our drive. lol!
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Sat 30 Jun 2012, 11:33 pm

Top cowboy (Girl) hat Jen!

Thought Mike was sold on 240v hookups? When did he get the wind generator?
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sun 01 Jul 2012, 7:35 am

Tow Itch wrote: Top cowboy (Girl) hat Jen!

Thought Mike was sold on 240v hookups? When did he get the wind generator?

Nancy informs me i have always been a wind generator lol! its a TV ariel there is very little reception on site so they have two which you can link into free,what amazed me was how quiet Norfolk was even the broads had little or no activity,nearly all the day boats where moored and i think we only saw three cruisers moving.
    Its the first time i have come across 20mph speed limits through villages and not advisory,i dont have a problem with them after all i was on holiday.
    The site owner said she was 50% down on last year and thats on a good site so some others must be worse,going back in September we think and taking fishing gear this time.
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Mon 02 Jul 2012, 11:09 pm

Thanks Mike, we were dragged to see you to kicking and screaming, it was lovely to see Nancy. Rolling Eyes lol!

It was a very relaxing afternoon and a lovely site, it is on our list of places to visit. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:03 pm