Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+3
mike
Helen
HIDEHI
7 posters

reply to mike

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

reply to mike - Page 2 Empty Re: reply to mike

Post by Tow Itch Tue 31 Jul 2012, 2:25 pm

HIDEHI

If you consult an old Betaware catalogue you may well find reference to the full page reading between the lines magnifier.
    Alas these are no longer available. if you can loan one that's great, otherwise you may find difficulty understanding exactly what was being said by Mike.
    This may sound like a contradiction in terms but none of the admin team wanted to set up a forum. The whole set up was a reactive thing and the desire for the aims of the forum came from their collective experiences.
    Now while this is hardly like The Masons, the R.A.O.B. or even the H.A. you will need to be around for a while before everything becomes clear to you. Might I suggest a little reading?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

While Mike may appear awkward he's not being in this case just defensive of the Campers as a group and of the interests of those tempted by a meet suggested on the site. Though indeed curmudgeonly and misanthropic may be words used to describe Mike, often by himself.

You may well be a very active person who attends events and could see the value or enjoyment people from this site would get from that event but especially as you have just arrived I can see Mike's wariness.

I'm a well known sado (thats as in a sad person not one who indulges in a bit of S&M) but even I couldn't cope with a pure diet of PVC campers (possibly going from S&M to fetishism here) and have mentioned other things I've gone to. Look at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and see what people have suggested.

If your looking for a cheap venue I have tried in the past to suggest a meet at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] where there is free camping but no facilities outside of opening hours. You might want to see if you can run anywhere with this?
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Thu 02 Aug 2012, 5:50 pm

Mr Itch. reply to mike - Page 2 2170595768 I didn't get lost or confused once, this time. reply to mike - Page 2 2829330259

We'll be very interested in a free meet, we don't mind using a posh bucket. lol!
    Caz1960
    Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 9:46 pm

reply to mike - Page 2 2170595768 that was educational and I love the dressing up one going to book for next year and you can have 2hrs of my time I promise not to go as a clown reply to mike - Page 2 3462454224 reply to mike - Page 2 3462454224 reply to mike - Page 2 3462454224

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 10:53 am