Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+3
Tow Itch
mike
vickoir
7 posters

Minimum packing list for camping in a Dandy

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Minimum packing list for camping in a Dandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Minimum packing list for camping in a Dandy

Post by Tow Itch Sun 26 Jun 2011, 7:02 pm

Helen

SHOUT pointless. I've never won an argument with a woman yet.

And before we get to it I have already accepted that the weight of your camping requisites is entirely my fault.

Mike

See I might be single, but I still remember the basic ground rules.

Helen

Ten pairs of wellies for the weekend?

Kevin
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Minimum packing list for camping in a Dandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Minimum packing list for camping in a Dandy

Post by Helen Sun 26 Jun 2011, 7:06 pm

No Kevin, I only take 2 pairs but manage to get 4 bottles of wine in the 4 boots. Laughing

I only take one pair of trainers and 1 pair of flip flops. What a Face
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Sun 26 Jun 2011, 7:31 pm

Lightweight camping tip: De boxed wine boxes.

More wine less weight. No smashing risk. 2 bags per wellie!

Single male camping tip. As above but then blow into empty bag to provide; free, lightweight camping pillow.

So you have to drink the wine before you go to bed otherwise no pillow.

You then have to drink the second wine box to get to sleep as the pillow is so noisy.

Kevin.

Before anyone asks. Yes many years ago.
    Laura
    Laura

Post by Laura Mon 27 Jun 2011, 8:07 am

Boxes of wine are good I never thought to take the bags out. Minimum packing list for camping in a Dandy - Page 2 1710857839

Dont take less stuff mum because we always borrow it off you and it would mean I would have to take more Minimum packing list for camping in a Dandy - Page 2 1208560806

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 9:05 pm