Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

5 posters

December Camping and Caravanning Club Magazine - Dandy Feature

The Admiral
    The Admiral

December Camping and Caravanning Club Magazine - Dandy Feature Empty December Camping and Caravanning Club Magazine - Dandy Feature

Post by The Admiral Tue 26 Nov 2013, 6:13 pm

There is a 2 page Dandy Feature in the From the Archive section in this months magazine and we also get a mention in the For Further Information section. So hopefully we may pick up some new members.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

December Camping and Caravanning Club Magazine - Dandy Feature Empty Re: December Camping and Caravanning Club Magazine - Dandy Feature

Post by Helen Tue 26 Nov 2013, 9:20 pm

That's brilliant, I'm sure you helped get us a mention there Jayne December Camping and Caravanning Club Magazine - Dandy Feature 115684958 
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

December Camping and Caravanning Club Magazine - Dandy Feature Empty Re: December Camping and Caravanning Club Magazine - Dandy Feature

Post by Tow Itch Tue 26 Nov 2013, 10:44 pm

If anyone has contributed to the article could they ask permission for us to feature the Piece?
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Sun 08 Dec 2013, 7:56 pm

If the C&CC are unwilling to allow us to feature their piece I'd be happy if someone could scan and post the piece to me. Either PM me or post to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] email address.

Has anyone asked the C&CC? If not I will.
    peridot
    peridot
    Dandy Admin

Post by peridot Mon 09 Dec 2013, 10:49 pm

Tow Itch wrote:If the C&CC are unwilling to allow us to feature their piece I'd be happy if someone could scan and post the piece to me. Either PM me or post to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] email address.

Has anyone asked the C&CC? If not I will.

I've sent two versions to the live.com email address.

The first is a medium resolution PDF for reasonable file size, the second is a higher resolution JPG scan of each page.
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Mon 09 Dec 2013, 11:16 pm

Thanks very much I'll have a read.
    muzzy

Post by muzzy Sat 05 Apr 2014, 11:21 am

could someone send me the article i missed this edition and there seem to be no archive

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cheers
    peridot
    peridot
    Dandy Admin

Post by peridot Sun 06 Apr 2014, 10:27 pm

muzzy ... I've just emailed you the article.
    muzzy

Post by muzzy Mon 07 Apr 2014, 7:09 am

peridot wrote:
    muzzy ... I've just emailed you the article.

Many thanks got the e-mail this morning.

Cheers
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Mon 07 Apr 2014, 1:14 pm

My apologies I got an email with the article from peridot and never chased up the C&CC about getting a copyright waiver. I must do this now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:27 am