Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

4 posters

i dont own a Dandy yet

mally3
    mally3

i dont own a Dandy yet Empty i dont own a Dandy yet

Post by mally3 Sun 20 Oct 2013, 5:06 pm

Hi Every one, I still dont own a Dandy yet as still got my campervan , nearly bought one last month but wanted to much work on it as i only have a garage to do work in i gave it a miss as i see the Dandy needs to be up to work on so i am thinking of selling OR swapping my campervan to buy one that does not need a lot of work , Will let you all know when i get one Malc:D
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Dandy Expert

i dont own a Dandy yet Empty Re: i dont own a Dandy yet

Post by Phoenix Sun 20 Oct 2013, 10:55 pm

Hi and i dont own a Dandy yet 1217042266 mally3

Good luck in your search.i dont own a Dandy yet 3498837457
    mally3
    mally3

Post by mally3 Sun 20 Oct 2013, 10:57 pm

Thanks i dont own a Dandy yet 3870488038 i dont own a Dandy yet 3180756863
    navver

Post by navver Sun 20 Oct 2013, 11:32 pm

Welcome Mally and what are you after. A few for sale at the moment and a good time to buy as they will be few and far between soon and prices will rise.
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Sun 20 Oct 2013, 11:48 pm

Don't know Dandys are cheap this year compared to the previous couple of years. Unless you want something particular. Good insulated Designers/Discoveries can be had for sub £1,000 sometimes very sub £1,000. Older 6's £500 or less. If you want late Highside Destinys then the price increases but a Camper and a Dandy can be a nice combo. Quite a few run such things Cazz, Owd Lad and I know that there is at least one other. Look them up on the Memberlist and select "see all posts" Cazz also has an older Dandy and a type 3 VW so don't be disheartened if you miss the pictures of the type 25 at first.
    The campervan providing good short term shelter and the Dandy as a base station.
    What sort of campervan do you have, how long have you had it, why are you thinking of selling? The more we know about you and what you want the more we can help.

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:00 pm

Hi my 2001 dandy discovery is on the market if you like any info get back to me , Just been away this weekend in her

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:14 pm