Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

Build A Trailer Tent?

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Build A Trailer Tent? Empty Build A Trailer Tent?

Post by Tow Itch Sat 02 Nov 2013, 9:42 pm

If you know someone with a 6' X 7'6" trailer who might like camping this might be for them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Depending on what they mean by "just the tents" I'm presuming poles are included as they are in the pictures.

Wondering if the manufacturers have gone bump as I can't find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but i have found some Youtube clips.

No bids shown but they have several of the tents and a phone number listed so I suspect that eBay may not see all the trade.

If you were looking at £400 or even sub £500 it could be a fantastic bargain for someone who wanted to make their own trailer tent.

Look at the price of spare canvas on TVS's website.  You could esily be looking at £1,000 plus for the canvas. In fact if the price was right buying two would see you with a spare so your trailer tent might be looking at a 40+ year life.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Build A Trailer Tent? Empty Re: Build A Trailer Tent?

Post by Helen Sat 02 Nov 2013, 10:29 pm

Looks great but I wouldn't get all my stuff in one lol! 

I saw an elderly gent put something similar up on his own for the first time this year and once he was sorted it looked lovely and cosy ..... perfect for him as it was easy to erect, not too heavy and his bed was off the ground, he was really pleased to still be able to camp Very Happy

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:15 pm