Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Cheap Short Breaks

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Cheap Short Breaks Empty Cheap Short Breaks

Post by Tow Itch Thu 25 Sep 2014, 7:57 pm

Full facility campsites or holiday parks some peoples ideas of a nightmare but very useful for those with kids.
    Park Resorts have a cheap offer until the 24th of October [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There are more touring caravan sites than camping so the old Dandy mantra of the Caravan Club recognise us as a folding caravan is the way to go.
    Just to make things a little better I have a discount code.
    Taken from another site I used the poster stated
    The latest Park Resorts Promo Code is " AUT14 " and is valid on Sunday to Thursdays breaks until the 24th October.

As another poster stated.
    I ended up booking the mid-week break at Brynowen just before the half term break.

3 nights, hardstanding, electric, toilets, showers and free wi-fi and all for £12.60, can`t really moan at that price.

Hope this is of some use to someone.
    Sparkles

Cheap Short Breaks Empty Re: Cheap Short Breaks

Post by Sparkles Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:28 pm

Thats a great deal. Being new to it all, i often wonder what to put online as there are options for caravans, trailer tents and camping, but not folding campers!

Really want to go to primrose valley with the kids but not sure what havens policy is on folding campers there. Off to another haven site tomorrow, but just put it down as trailer tent.

Sparkles xx
    navver

Post by navver Thu 25 Sep 2014, 11:19 pm

If it's a caravan site - folding caravan
    If it's a camping site - trailer tent

You can always phone the site to make sure

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Fri 26 Sep 2014, 12:18 am

Sparkles wrote:Thats a great deal. Being new to it all, i often wonder what to put online as there are options for caravans, trailer tents and camping, but not folding campers!

Really want to go to primrose valley with the kids but not sure what havens policy is on folding campers there. Off to another haven site tomorrow, but just put it down as trailer tent.

Sparkles xx

Expanding on what navver says. The Caravan Club lists Dandys as folding caravans. Hence if you need to be a caravan you quote the Caravan Club.
    The Camping And Caravanning Club consider Dandys as trailer tents. Hence if quoted awning charges the answer is. "What do you mean the C&CC list Dandys as trailer tents and trailer tents don't have awnings." Doesn't work every time but one can but try.
    Check with the site first explaining what you have and why it is what you say it is.
    navver

Post by navver Fri 26 Sep 2014, 1:43 pm

Every site I've been on just doesn't discriminate in any way. Caravans, tents, campers motor homes all mix side by side. However, most seem to try and keep families separated from couples but this may simply be each user asking for a particular area rather than a deliberate policy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 11:11 pm