Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Dandy Designer for sale outstanding condition

kca

Dandy Designer for sale outstanding condition Empty Dandy Designer for sale outstanding condition

Post by kca Sun 24 May 2015, 2:24 am

Hi
    I have a 1994 designer in outstanding condition for sale always been kept in a garage only used 1 or 2 times a year some year. We have owned it for 16 or 17 years. It is excellent original condition and must be viewed to see for your self. It is fully insulated with gas heater and thetford toilet boxed in at door. It comes with 2 gas bottles water container waste water container mains elect., cable and was fitted with new tyres and battery last year.
    It is advertised on gumtree at the moment and we hope to get around £2000 for it.

We know that seems a lot for one of this age but as I said it is probably in better condition than some newer units and is all original.
    I can send pictures to anyone who is interested or you can see them on gumtree. We live in Balloch Scotland around 20 miles from Glasgow by loch lomond.

Last edited by kca on Sun 24 May 2015, 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:42 pm