Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

Nothing To Do With Camping

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Nothing To Do With Camping Empty Nothing To Do With Camping

Post by Tow Itch Mon 06 Jul 2015, 6:59 pm

This is nothing to do with camping but is a freebie that might interest some.
    Those of you who like to go to the cinema might have noticed that instead of Orange Wednesdays we now have Meerkat Movies. Now why I personally would avoid using any branch or trading section of BISL (Formerly British Insurance Services Limited) more than I would avoid the plague there is a cheap way to get film tickets from them.
    You can buy holiday insurance for a day or overnight trip to any suitable UK city, London for example. This insurance costs in the region of £2.00 to £3.00 but gives you access to 12 months 2 for 1 cinema tickets.

This was not my own original thought it was passed on to me by a friend who uses Martin Lewis's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    peridot
    peridot
    Dandy Admin

Nothing To Do With Camping Empty Re: Nothing To Do With Camping

Post by peridot Thu 09 Jul 2015, 12:05 pm

I gave this a go a few weeks back. A one-day ERV travel insurance policy cost me £2.05.

Access to the movies offer wasn't enabled automatically as it should have been, but an email to customer services had it sorted out the following day.

It's better than the Orange Wednesdays scheme as you can use on either Tuesday or Wednesday (but only once a week).

We also ditched Mrs P's Orange mobile account for a cheaper option as the only reason she was on Orange was for the film offer.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:20 am