Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+5
Tow Itch
Nick
John
mike
Helen
9 posters

My Dandy Designer suspension

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

My Dandy Designer suspension - Page 3 Empty Re: My Dandy Designer suspension

Post by Helen Tue 25 Sep 2012, 11:32 am

We're on our way to Colwyn Bay this afternoon, the site is probably flooded again. We are only going for a few days to bring the van back for the winter. If it's that bad though we may just tow it back home tomorrow.
    HIDEHI

Post by HIDEHI Tue 25 Sep 2012, 11:40 am

Good luke, i take it it's the caravan you talking about then, at times i am sorry we sold our Swift Fairway 390, but the car we had kept breaking down and it was new in 2011 .
    And being disabled does not help lol,
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Tue 25 Sep 2012, 11:51 am

Yes it's the caravan and although it's quite nice the Dandy is more comfortable to sleep in. My family have used the van while we have used the Dandy, we've even taken the Dandy with us to use as a bedroom Laughing
    HIDEHI

Post by HIDEHI Tue 25 Sep 2012, 12:58 pm

I agree with you there about the dandy bed My Dandy Designer suspension - Page 3 3180756863 had for all lol, and it is handy for us as we do not have to put the bed up each night in dandy, they are already there lol lol!
    Hopfully the dandy with all it's gadgets and new fitings will be easyer to handle for my wife and i.
    And more outing next yr not so much hospital lark i hope.
    A friend of ours preferes her dandy for towing long distance she leaves the caravan on site never used for trips lol.
    Can't say i blame her.
    We have had 3 dandy's now over quite a few yrs that is, and when younger we camped a lot 6 children so cheaper than hotels lol.
    But regretfully only found out about dandy folding camper caravan on ebay a few yrs ago while mucking about on com looking for a cheap way to go on hols, without buying a caravan and big car .
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Tue 25 Sep 2012, 1:35 pm

In all honesty we prefer the Dandy for just about everything ..... towing, storing, sleeping and maintaining. The van has been sited and we havent bothered touring with it ..... the only good thing about it is that you don't have to erect it when you get where your going but saying that it's taken quite a bit longer to get there. The downside is making up the beds each night and morning ........ we've done it, tried it and are sticking with Dandying. Laughing
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Tue 25 Sep 2012, 1:39 pm

Helen wrote:In all honesty we prefer the Dandy for just about everything ..... towing, storing, sleeping and maintaining. The van has been sited and we havent bothered touring with it ..... the only good thing about it is that you don't have to erect it when you get where your going but saying that it's taken quite a bit longer to get there. The downside is making up the beds each night and morning ........ we've done it, tried it and are sticking with Dandying. Laughing

Should have bought a 6/Destiny. Well not "That" 6! Shopping for another Dandy soon?
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Tue 25 Sep 2012, 1:41 pm

Probably in the spring Kevin My Dandy Designer suspension - Page 3 3208163979
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Tue 25 Sep 2012, 1:44 pm

Helen wrote:Probably in the spring Kevin My Dandy Designer suspension - Page 3 3208163979

Do speak to Ian you may be better holding stock for them. Probably holding more than them by the end of the year.
    HIDEHI

My Dandy Designer suspension - Page 3 Empty tow itch and Helen

Post by HIDEHI Tue 25 Sep 2012, 2:44 pm

You makeing a dandy colecton then mate, or changing to newer 1 ??. boy i am enjoying talking to you guys to informative and helpfull.
    are any of you in the dandy club ?? and do you go to there meets.

I was a member some yrs ago pos 8 yrs ago lol but changed to caravan then dandy then caravan lol now spending more ££ on hidehi dandy to warent selling ever lol. may start colection of them but no storage at home to rather expensive to store each 1 lol
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Tue 25 Sep 2012, 3:09 pm

HIDEHI wrote:You makeing a dandy colecton then mate, or changing to newer 1 ??. boy i am enjoying talking to you guys to informative and helpfull.
    are any of you in the dandy club ?? and do you go to there meets.

I was a member some yrs ago pos 8 yrs ago lol but changed to caravan then dandy then caravan lol now spending more ££ on hidehi dandy to warent selling ever lol. may start colection of them but no storage at home to rather expensive to store each 1 lol

We used to be members but in two years we only got to two meets so didn't renew,after saying that i always recommend people consider giving it a try,we found them a very friendly and helpful group.
    We have a caravan but not used it for two years now,much prefer the dandy.

mike
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Sat 04 May 2013, 8:30 pm

Bumping this thread for Shaun to make it easy for him to find. If you need to know the part no's we still have them marked off in the catalogue

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 2:29 pm