Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Christmas presents

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Christmas presents Empty Christmas presents

Post by Helen Sun 25 Dec 2011, 8:44 am

I got one of these Christmas presents 2702329197 now it may look a naff christmas present but for someone like me it's perfect. My parents have one and they are fantastic. I can also use it in the Dandy for any condensation too as it works on any smooth surface. Christmas presents 2792229418 Christmas presents 2792229418 Christmas presents 2792229418 Christmas presents 2792229418 Christmas presents 2792229418 I do get excited about cleaning products lol!

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Christmas presents Empty Re: Christmas presents

Post by mike Sun 25 Dec 2011, 9:25 am

You can do ours as well,i got nothing,but then again Nancy didn't get anything we dont do present buying for each other,we buy things for both of us instead and we will be back home for the new years sales,3D TV maybe
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Sun 25 Dec 2011, 9:31 am

John can do yours Mike Laughing My parents bought it for me and I have pj's and dvd from my daughter, chanel No 5 from my son so I am sat in bed with new pj's on watching a dvd and smelling lovely. lol!

We are doing the same as you Mike and are waiting for the sales to buy a present for us both, just don't know what yet. scratch
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Sun 25 Dec 2011, 1:09 pm

Beat you to the 3D tv Mike, Argos online shop sale has now started £300 off. cheers
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Sun 25 Dec 2011, 8:35 pm

Helen, I will watch about your present when I put the netbook on, probably tomorrow now. Condensation, we haven't had any in our Dandy yet, sorry Mike. Christmas presents 2024858757

We got a sewing machine, but santa delivered it to my mum and dads house, something about not being practical to deliver it here. lol!

We also had a car calendar, a tin of biscuits in a radio shaped tin, a couple of books, a few days away camping and the dog had a bone and doggy chocolate buttons. santa
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Mon 26 Dec 2011, 6:47 am

helen wrote:Beat you to the 3D tv Mike, Argos online shop sale has now started £300 off. cheers

The trouble is not all of them have the 3D conversion ability so yo can only have 3D if that's what the signal is,i know it wouldn't be the best 3D if it was converted but i think i want that as well as pure 3D.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Mon 26 Dec 2011, 9:46 am

I know, it took me ages trawling through them online lol! We found this one, it is a plasma and not lcd like the one we have now but it looks like it will do for us and the Bravia we have can go in our dining room.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We should receive it on the 30th.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Mon 26 Dec 2011, 10:31 am

Nice one our first plasma was a Panasonic,if you haven't had plasma before i think they are still a bit prone to screen burn from a stationery image kept on too long,we would never watch QVC on our samsung as the info bar at the bottom is showing for too long,but the sky ect logos are semi transparent to avoid this,they also often include pixel shift and a white screen option to help do away with any burn,its also said that after so many hours use they are unlikely to be affected by it,i would still buy plasma though i prefer the colour and the depth of black the 50 inch plasma we have now is nearly 3 years old with no sign of burn.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Sun 01 Jan 2012, 11:35 am

My brother has given me an external 500gb memory thing so I have been copying stuff off my old laptops and putting it on there so it's safely stored and easy to find, I forgot I had half the pictures that I have found there. I did once lose a lot because I hadn't backed it up Christmas presents 3208163979 I have really enjoyed looking at the pictures again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:25 pm