Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

4 posters

Our 1st dandy trip of 2012

Nick
    Nick
    Dandy Owner

Our 1st dandy trip of 2012 Empty Our 1st dandy trip of 2012

Post by Nick Mon 16 Apr 2012, 2:26 pm

we had a nice break here over the weekend,its only 12miles from here so a good chance to put up dandy after not using it for 6months.The only issue we had was a non firing Propex heater,after Matt(vessey44)emailed me some tips i got the Propex working again just as well it was -2c at night Very Happy
    The site is a lovely quiet site,Adults only so there were very few units there,unlike most sites at half term.We chose the site as its the nearest one to us,so we will probably stay again.
    Its £20 per night with 10AMP hook up hard standing,the toilet shower blocks are clean and in good order,there are no charges for showers and the cubicles are big enough that they have a changing area.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by NickB on Mon 16 Apr 2012, 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Our 1st dandy trip of 2012 Empty Re: Our 1st dandy trip of 2012

Post by mike Mon 16 Apr 2012, 2:46 pm

Looks nice for your first one this year,you obviously enjoyed it
    Nick
    Nick
    Dandy Owner

Post by Nick Mon 16 Apr 2012, 2:52 pm

mike wrote:Looks nice for your first one this year,you obviously enjoyed it

yes it was nice and it was reassuring that everything was as we left it 6months ago,its the 1st time i have towed it since changing wheels and studs.After the 12mile tow the nuts needed about another half a turn with the wrench.
    vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir Mon 16 Apr 2012, 3:13 pm

we had a lovely time and the dandy was great as usual, but still never fails to impress me after sitting under its winter cover since octoberish last year everything dry and fresh still
    horrified nick posted an action shot of me running in my thermals affraid(very sexy!) after dog though...note still have cup of tea in hand lol!
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Mon 16 Apr 2012, 3:36 pm

It looks like a lovely site and what a great setting too, men never consider what your wearing and if you would like a picture taking at the time they have the camera out.
    vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir Mon 16 Apr 2012, 3:53 pm

Helen wrote:It looks like a lovely site and what a great setting too, men never consider what your wearing and if you would like a picture taking at the time they have the camera out.

it was a lovely site right on the river and the priory ruins as a backdrop was a stunning sight to wake up to every morning
    i wasn't too keen about staying here as its only 12miles from home but it could've been the other side of the world it was peaceful relaxing and we all enjoyed it jackson is still asleep and we got home at noon lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:02 am