Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

what are we doing wrong

Deb

what are we doing wrong Empty what are we doing wrong

Post by Deb Sat 25 Jun 2011, 5:05 pm

We have been playing with our new to us dandy,sitting in it and drinking coffee the neighbours think we must be mad lol,when we pack it away the bar on the other bed falls down with a nasty bang i know we are doing some thing wrong but i dont know what.

Deb x
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

what are we doing wrong Empty Re: what are we doing wrong

Post by Helen Sat 25 Jun 2011, 5:08 pm

Don't worry about the neighbours they are probably fascinated Could it be that you haven't attached the strings to the buttons underneath the bed confused
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sat 25 Jun 2011, 5:18 pm

Deb wrote:We have been playing with our new to us dandy,sitting in it and drinking coffee the neighbours think we must be mad lol,when we pack it away the bar on the other bed falls down with a nasty bang i know we are doing some thing wrong but i dont know what.

Deb x

I guess you are talking about the roof hoops the pieces that clip into the side walls to hold them up,you have the strings that go down to the buttons under the bed end well on the end that you fold down last and only on one side of it put another string going in the other direction and loop it onto one of the buttons on the trailer side,this will hold the hoop up until you are ready to fold it down.

mike
    Deb

Post by Deb Sat 25 Jun 2011, 5:36 pm

Thanks mike my husband says he doesn't understand but i do yipeee

Deb x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 3:55 am