Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

What have you left behind?

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

What have you left behind? Empty What have you left behind?

Post by Helen Thu 25 Apr 2013, 8:21 pm

split to create a new thread after reading about lost awning poles

I know I've lost some tent poles but they were fibreglass and not very bulky but how the heck do you lose a full set of Dandy awning poles scratch

Last edited by Helen on Thu 25 Apr 2013, 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Split to create a new thread)
    navver

What have you left behind? Empty Re: What have you left behind?

Post by navver Thu 25 Apr 2013, 9:03 pm

Well, we stopped at a layby to use the caravan toilet. I put the step out for wifey as she needs it to get in, then drove off without it.

Luckily I had waited for her to get off the toilet and back in the car first.

Went past a few days later but it was gone.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

What have you left behind? Empty What have you left behind?

Post by Helen Thu 25 Apr 2013, 9:05 pm

Ah, I've also lost the caravan step .... all I had to do was put the step in and shut the door, well I did shut the door but forgot the step lol!
    Pollyanna
    Pollyanna

Post by Pollyanna Thu 25 Apr 2013, 9:11 pm

It's when you forget the caravan or Dandy you need to worry. What have you left behind? 3462454224 What have you left behind? 3462454224 What have you left behind? 3462454224
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Fri 26 Apr 2013, 10:20 am

We've left all sorts behind on campsites, one of the leg screw caps had broken so we used pliers and have lost lots because we've unscrewed the leg to fold away and put them down on the grass forgetting to pick them up again. We have new leg screws now but always carry a few tools Very Happy I've left full bags of pegs and also driven off a camp site with a black bin bag full of rubbish on the roof of the car Embarassed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:35 pm