Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Beds left made up when packed away?

jenstar
    jenstar

Beds left made up when packed away? Empty Beds left made up when packed away?

Post by jenstar Mon 08 Aug 2011, 6:21 pm

Hi folks, just got a Dandy so new to it all. Can you leave the beds made up and fold the dandy down. We were able to do this with the FC we had, we put the duvets on the beds and folded it down ready for the trip and it saved storing them some where else. Thanks Jen.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Beds left made up when packed away? Empty Re: Beds left made up when packed away?

Post by mike Mon 08 Aug 2011, 6:25 pm

Depends on thickness,some say they can leave a memory foam topper on so you may be all right,the end walls lay on top of the bed with a slide bolt to hold them down so its a possibility.
    You may be able to carry some items on the top under the cover,my delta had a deeper cover made and i could get all sorts under it for travelling.

mike
    jenstar
    jenstar

Beds left made up when packed away? Empty Re: Beds left made up when packed away?

Post by jenstar Mon 08 Aug 2011, 6:28 pm

Arrrr thats sounds a gr8 idea Mike! We do actually have a winter cover from our old FC that would be a bit larger, maybe I could use that then just pop the bedding on top and under if you see what I mean! lol
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Mon 08 Aug 2011, 8:58 pm

Hi Jen, we have left just the duvets on the beds and not had a problem Very Happy
    jenstar
    jenstar

Post by jenstar Mon 08 Aug 2011, 9:25 pm

Thanks both thats a gr8 help!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:29 am