Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

1998 Dandy Discovery with Acrylic Awning

peridot
    peridot
    Dandy Admin

1998 Dandy Discovery with Acrylic Awning Empty 1998 Dandy Discovery with Acrylic Awning

Post by peridot Fri 19 Jul 2013, 10:53 pm

This month's Camping & Caravanning Club magazine has the following Dandy listed -

Dandy Discovery 1998, 5 Berth, zip-on acrylic awning, winterised, gas struts, stable door, electrics, have owned from new, non-smokers, very good condition, to include extras, £2,200, (Blackpool, Lancs)

My folks (who are tin-tenters, but familiar with Dandys through my interest) were over in Wales a little while ago and were as surprised as I would have been to find that on one of the sites they stayed on there were three Dandys present.

They got chatting to the owners of the one nearest them who mentioned that they had Riva modify their camper to take the acrylic awning and also that they were thinking of selling it and would probably list it in the Club magazine. Putting two and two together I suspect that this is it.

Given the state of the market at the moment the asking price may be a little ambitious but the unique awning and the unspecified extras could make it a good deal for someone.

As the seller might not want the provided mobile number listed on a public forum, if you are interested in this send me a PM and I will reply with the details.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:40 pm