Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

4 posters

Dandy Delta sun canopy with press studs fitted

delboydandy

Dandy Delta sun canopy with press studs fitted Empty Dandy Delta sun canopy with press studs fitted

Post by delboydandy Wed 30 Jul 2014, 1:47 pm

Hi all, I have a dandy sun canopy in white, never used complete with fitted press studs for sale if anyone is interested. Sorry no poles.
    Measurements of canopy are 116x93cm
    navver

Dandy Delta sun canopy with press studs fitted Empty Re: Dandy Delta sun canopy with press studs fitted

Post by navver Wed 30 Jul 2014, 8:14 pm

Any idea which dandy it fits and is there a colour for the bits which cover the outer two legs. I'm sure it would be useful for anyone who has an awning as the poles are the same. I love ours, it's a lovely place to sit out under.
    delboydandy

Dandy Delta sun canopy with press studs fitted Empty Re: Dandy Delta sun canopy with press studs fitted

Post by delboydandy Wed 30 Jul 2014, 8:17 pm

Well it came with my dandy delta, but ours also came with the original awning too, so we always use that. The sun canopy is just folded up, shame I didn't have the poles that came with it.
    navver

Post by navver Wed 30 Jul 2014, 10:08 pm

The sun canopy should work with the awning poles. They are the same.
    delboydandy

Post by delboydandy Wed 30 Jul 2014, 10:27 pm

Can you add a picture on here, to give people a better idea.
    navver

Post by navver Wed 30 Jul 2014, 11:47 pm

Here's how to post pictures.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You may struggle at first so here's a picture of mine.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Climaxedcooper

Post by Climaxedcooper Fri 08 Aug 2014, 7:19 am

Hello, I have a mid 90's Delta in pale blue and white, with a proper Dandy awning and frame. I'm looking for a sun canopy as a lightweight alternative to lugging the entire PVC awning around. Such a useful combo though!

If exactly the same frame and poles are used, I'm interested if it's still available - how do I contact you please? I'm in Somerset, I've tried a PM  Very Happy 
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Fri 08 Aug 2014, 8:29 am

Climaxedcooper wrote:Hello, I have a mid 90's Delta in pale blue and white, with a proper Dandy awning and frame. I'm looking for a sun canopy as a lightweight alternative to lugging the entire PVC awning around. Such a useful combo though!

If exactly the same frame and poles are used, I'm interested if it's still available - how do I contact you please? I'm in Somerset, I've tried a PM  Very Happy 

Not wishing to rain on delboydandys parade but your other option which will also lighten the awning for putting up is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    delboydandy

Post by delboydandy Fri 08 Aug 2014, 8:33 am

Hello tow itch I have replied to this advert already.
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Fri 08 Aug 2014, 8:52 am

delboydandy wrote:Hello tow itch I have replied to this advert already.

I'm sure he's appreciative of your prompt reply. As stated not looking to block your sale. In some ways if you want either an awning or a sun canopy having both is a good option. I think a few Dandys were purchased with both. As Climaxedcooper was referring to a lightweight alternative I was checking he was aware of putting zips on awnings.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:55 pm