Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

Rhyl Air Show

Keith
    Keith

Rhyl Air Show Empty Rhyl Air Show

Post by Keith Mon 01 Aug 2011, 9:18 am

Just a little nod towards Rhyl air show next weekend Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th August. The last 2 years we have had some great displays here with the Red Arrows, Battle of Britain flight, the Lancaster at 200 feet is a site to behold.

There is a great staitc display this year with a Chinook, a Typhoon and military vehicles and exhibitions, best of all it's all free.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Rhyl Air Show Empty Re: Rhyl Air Show

Post by Helen Mon 01 Aug 2011, 9:24 am

Sounds fantastic Keith, especially the free bit. Very Happy There are campsites that are not too far away too, we once stayed at one in Abergele I think it was called Henley's or Hanley's, It was a very long time ago now
    Keith
    Keith

Post by Keith Mon 01 Aug 2011, 9:58 am

That would of been Henllys in Towyn, in all honesty its probably one of the best sites around here;

Another one I can recommend is Clwyd View, Rhuddlan;

We stayed on both these sites before we moved here from Whitefield 9 years ago and through my work here, I frequently go to both with passengers and both sites are alway nice and tidy.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Mon 01 Aug 2011, 10:07 am

So it is Henllys, although I spelled it incorrectly my memory isn't that bad. From what I can remember it was a lovely site and one I will add to the sites we remember thread. The other one looks very nice too Keith, it's good to know where to camp if wanting to attend what looks like a fantastic event. Rhyl Air Show 184121345

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:47 pm