Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Weekend in Wales

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Weekend in Wales Empty Weekend in Wales

Post by Helen Sun 02 Oct 2011, 3:47 pm

We ended up at Dinarth Hall in Wales again as you don't have to book and it was a bit last minute, the camping field was lovely and quiet so Bailey got to chase his ball all over the field.

We arrived after leaving brilliant sunshine and it was overcast but soon cleared and was hot sunny later on we had a bbq and then sat admiring the night sky, it was clear and the stars were spectacular.

The following day we took Bailey to the coast and he even managed to dip his feet in the sea this time.......... he is getting very brave for Bailey lol! We went back to the site had some tea and later on sat out with a campfire.

I can't remember if I posted the picture of the Swans on here so I am posting it anyway to show just how much they have grown since May. They are so funny and did a flypast daily, still learning and landings were a bit clumsy almost skimming the Dandy roof at times. We had a couple of near misses as did the tents as they often ended up landing in the camping field. Weekend in Wales 1710857839 They are beautiful but if you try to herd them to the field the parents had landed in they would hiss at you affraid

We only put the Dandy up and didn't take much else with us so it was a quick and easy weekend even though I did end up getting a bit wet when packing away as it had rained and some water was on the roof and had pooled so when we dropped the kitchen wall I ended up drenched. We just dried the dandy off as we packed as it had stopped raining.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by helen on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Weekend in Wales Empty Re: Weekend in Wales

Post by Helen Sun 02 Oct 2011, 3:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis Sun 02 Oct 2011, 3:57 pm

it looks lovely and i'm so glad you decided to go away for the weekend, glad you survived the swans lol they have grown a lot and i always find them really scary as they are so big!
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sun 02 Oct 2011, 4:00 pm

Lovely pleased you had a good time
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Sun 02 Oct 2011, 4:01 pm

They are big but if you had met our aggressive parrot you really wouldn't find them scary lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:11 am