Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Found this whilst hunting down my Dandy

naedoot
    naedoot

Found this whilst hunting down my Dandy Empty Found this whilst hunting down my Dandy

Post by naedoot Tue 14 Feb 2012, 8:07 am

When looking for our Dandy I came across this website
    Thought the guy did a brilliant job

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and because I had fancied a Defender with safari roof tent I though mmmm , could you take a dandy (similar) and convert ( dont get angry or say sacrilige) to fit onto a pick up style vehicle if the chassis was totally gubbed.

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Found this whilst hunting down my Dandy Empty Re: Found this whilst hunting down my Dandy

Post by Helen Tue 14 Feb 2012, 8:18 am

There was a Dandy on ebay last year that was sat on the back of a pick up ...... it didn't have wheels or an A frame.

My son in law had a defender and only sold it recently, his father still has one and he has the roof tent thing but his Mrs didn't like sleeping in it so they bought a big tent for when she is camping with him. I would be worried about waking up half asleep and stepping out too Laughing
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Found this whilst hunting down my Dandy Empty Re: Found this whilst hunting down my Dandy

Post by Tow Itch Tue 14 Feb 2012, 9:48 am

naedoot wrote:When looking for our Dandy I came across this website
    Thought the guy did a brilliant job

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and because I had fancied a Defender with safari roof tent I though mmmm , could you take a dandy (similar) and convert ( dont get angry or say sacrilige) to fit onto a pick up style vehicle if the chassis was totally gubbed.

Have you all pressed the BACK option at the end and seen all the other campers?
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Tue 14 Feb 2012, 9:59 am

I hadn't Kevin Found this whilst hunting down my Dandy 115684958 I will enjoy looking at all of the others too, there are some clever people out there, it may give us some idea's to use some with our Dandys.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm