Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+2
abc5575
HIDEHI
6 posters

We have been looking at dandy campers on youtube, Rallies, meets

HIDEHI

We have been looking at dandy campers on youtube, Rallies, meets Empty We have been looking at dandy campers on youtube, Rallies, meets

Post by HIDEHI Mon 30 Jul 2012, 2:30 pm

I was thinking the vidios on youtube We have been looking at dandy campers on youtube, Rallies, meets 2170595768 , may be this group ??? Question am i right Question .

If so you all look like you are enjoying it all lol! We have been looking at dandy campers on youtube, Rallies, meets 1428739134 to to ones who done the vids nice work.

Jest thinking how meny on here are members of the camping and caravanning club, cos they do THS holiday site meets for 7 nites up to 28 nites at £5 or £6 per nite without EHU that is.
    My idea is to hold our own rally withing the THS allowing us time together and able to join in with the cc club if we wish.

What you all think
    If some can only come for a few nites that is ok, and we know of 1 in llanrwst that we have been to and stayed there for 15 nites lol.
    also the ones who can not come at the start can join us later no probs, makes it a bit more flexable.

Sorry is i am out of order here, or steping out of place with this idea.
    abc5575

We have been looking at dandy campers on youtube, Rallies, meets Empty Re: We have been looking at dandy campers on youtube, Rallies, meets

Post by abc5575 Mon 30 Jul 2012, 2:39 pm

We camp with C&CC, we usually stay on farms, without EHU, though some do have them.

Our average is 6.00 per night, and our season runs from March til Oct, though must admit, we have had 4 cancellations since March due to 'boggy' fields.
    abc5575

We have been looking at dandy campers on youtube, Rallies, meets Empty Re: We have been looking at dandy campers on youtube, Rallies, meets

Post by abc5575 Mon 30 Jul 2012, 2:43 pm

In the special interest section of C&CC there is the trailer tent and folding camper group, which costs an extra fiver on top of club fees.

We camp with the North East trailer tent and folding camper section, though most people have caravans now.
    There is only us with Desmond Dandy, and another couple with a Combicamp, but the Combi doesn't come to the rallies, as like us, the couple also have a caravan, and find it easier.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Mon 30 Jul 2012, 2:46 pm

We have some video's on youtube and another group have them too. We don't hold many meets per year, if a member wants to invite people to join them they just say where and when. We want to stay primarily Dandy so we tend to keep the meets we do do that way too but if you want to organise something then it's entirely up to you Very Happy
    HIDEHI

Post by HIDEHI Mon 30 Jul 2012, 2:49 pm

OK Thanks i will let you know pos be next yr now i have a few venue ideas, but mostly in wales , wonder how meny would join us.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Mon 30 Jul 2012, 2:51 pm

I love Wales and spend as many weekends as possible there so we would probably join you. Very Happy
    HIDEHI

Post by HIDEHI Mon 30 Jul 2012, 2:56 pm

Helen wrote:I love Wales and spend as many weekends as possible there so we would probably join you. Very Happy

great croeso We have been looking at dandy campers on youtube, Rallies, meets 1217042266 there is a meet in aug in llanrwst 5 nites on a ccc da meet it is a verry large field so pos be able to sort piches together
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Mon 30 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm

We would be interested in a Wales meet in the future, but we're fairly booked up this year now with star parties and classic car shows etc. We have been looking at dandy campers on youtube, Rallies, meets 2618919104
    HIDEHI

Post by HIDEHI Mon 30 Jul 2012, 3:25 pm

Cazz wrote:We would be interested in a Wales meet in the future, but we're fairly booked up this year now with star parties and classic car shows etc. We have been looking at dandy campers on youtube, Rallies, meets 2618919104

fine next yr i will see if i can sort a venue what month would be better for you guys, in or out of school hols ??. on a ccc meet or not , what is your vews guys.
    creativetux
    creativetux

Post by creativetux Mon 30 Jul 2012, 3:28 pm

Count us in for a trip to Wales!
    HIDEHI

We have been looking at dandy campers on youtube, Rallies, meets Empty Great trip to wales

Post by HIDEHI Mon 30 Jul 2012, 3:34 pm

creativetux wrote:Count us in for a trip to Wales!

that is 4 dandies already brilliant. cheers We have been looking at dandy campers on youtube, Rallies, meets 1217042266 We have been looking at dandy campers on youtube, Rallies, meets 2607158912 We have been looking at dandy campers on youtube, Rallies, meets 496639318

AND A HIDEHI WILL BE HAD IN WALES WE WILL BE GLAD
    A CHAT OR 2 WITH ME AND YOU AND GILL CAN MAKE THE BARA BRITH ( WELSH FRUIT CAKE )
    Have a bbq or a jakobs supper or tea lol
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Mon 30 Jul 2012, 3:45 pm

Ime locking this thread for now until some clarification within admin has taken place

mike
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Mon 30 Jul 2012, 4:46 pm

Sorry i locked this but the idea of these meets comes close to breaking our organize a meet idea,members are free to organize meets but not in conjunction with other groups even such well respected groups as the the C&CC,this is to protect members from booking in with a meet expecting to be with loads of other dandy's but finding themselves lost in a sea of caravans tents and pennine folding campers.
    I have contacted HIDEHI and explained and sincerely hope it doesn't put them off joining others or arranging to meet other forum members in the future.

mike

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:19 pm