Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+11
Pashrolo
Terry Baynham
Nick
Eilis
ShaunJUK
The Admiral
Phoenix
bgarston
Tow Itch
mike
Helen
15 posters

Woodhall Spa - Birthday meet

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Woodhall Spa - Birthday meet - Page 3 Empty Re: Woodhall Spa - Birthday meet

Post by Helen Tue 05 Mar 2013, 3:32 pm

The lists growing ...... 10 Dandy's cheers

Helen & John
    Kevin
    Lucie & Ben
    Mr & Mrs Phoenix plus two dogs
    Nick & Vicki
    Jayne and Nigel
    Terry & April
    Michelle, Paul and boys
    Mike and Nancy
    Jake & Sandra

Terry Baynham
    Terry Baynham

Woodhall Spa - Birthday meet - Page 3 Empty Woodhal Spa

Post by Terry Baynham Sun 10 Mar 2013, 2:49 pm

Booked yippee....... Cool Cool Cool and deposit paid. Double yippee Smile Smile Smile
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Fri 10 May 2013, 8:53 am

I doubt we will be able to make it to this years Birthday Bash, I was hoping that nearer the time I'd be up for the two and a half hour journey but so far I'm not. If things get better nearer the time then it may still be possible but not as things stand.
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Fri 10 May 2013, 9:01 am

Helen wrote:I doubt we will be able to make it to this years Birthday Bash, I was hoping that nearer the time I'd be up for the two and a half hour journey but so far I'm not. If things get better nearer the time then it may still be possible but not as things stand.

Oh Helen, that's terrible news I'm so sorry it won't be the same without you. Lets hope you are feeling better (there's still a few weeks yet) and that you can make it after all.
    ShaunJUK
    ShaunJUK

Post by ShaunJUK Fri 10 May 2013, 12:55 pm

I am still to confirm but think we will be there under the same circumstances as last year, we have a ball to attend on the Saturday night in woodhall.

Shaun
    jake001
    jake001

Post by jake001 Fri 10 May 2013, 1:23 pm

Helen wrote:I doubt we will be able to make it to this years Birthday Bash, I was hoping that nearer the time I'd be up for the two and a half hour journey but so far I'm not. If things get better nearer the time then it may still be possible but not as things stand.

That's really awful, who's going to keep Kevin under control Question affraid

Seriously though, I hope that you are well enough to join us, it was your idea after all Smile
    Esermalda
    Esermalda

Post by Esermalda Sun 12 May 2013, 1:06 pm

Helen, Even though I hadn't planned on being there, I am sorry to hear you are unwell and can't travel.
    I hope you are better soon.
    Essie
    ShaunJUK
    ShaunJUK

Post by ShaunJUK Sun 19 May 2013, 12:41 pm

I have just been to the site and booked in and I am unit number 7 on their list, they had 11 spaces unbooked so I agreed they could release some so if you haven't done so already get yourself booked in, there are 4 spaces left reserved for us.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sun 19 May 2013, 1:47 pm

I never followed my booking up as we are still never sure who will support us and take over if we are away,but we will be there on the Saturday,get the kettle on Kevin lol!
    ShaunJUK
    ShaunJUK

Post by ShaunJUK Sun 19 May 2013, 5:20 pm

I'm in pitch 79, give you all a chance to move away lol
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Sun 19 May 2013, 6:16 pm

We're on pitch 74
    ShaunJUK
    ShaunJUK

Post by ShaunJUK Sun 19 May 2013, 6:23 pm

The Admiral wrote:We're on pitch 74
    We are opposite each other
    jake001
    jake001

Post by jake001 Sun 19 May 2013, 6:25 pm

Don't know where we are but they took my £20 Shocked
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Sun 19 May 2013, 6:53 pm

ShaunJUK wrote:
    The Admiral wrote:We're on pitch 74
    We are opposite each other

We can wave at each other Woodhall Spa - Birthday meet - Page 3 2792229418
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Sun 19 May 2013, 6:54 pm

jake001 wrote:Don't know where we are but they took my £20 Shocked

It might say on your invoice that's where I got ours from
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Sun 19 May 2013, 7:46 pm

mike wrote:I never followed my booking up as we are still never sure who will support us and take over if we are away,but we will be there on the Saturday,get the kettle on Kevin lol!

Kettle me, are you interested in mulled wine or something?

Sent email to kinema to see what is on or if they have any classic films showing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    jake001
    jake001

Post by jake001 Sun 19 May 2013, 8:14 pm

I got p%^&*d off with selectively deleting e-mails and said sod the lot, I think the invoice for Woodhall was amongst them Twisted Evil
    What 20% Shaun, they were very coy about that when I asked Shocked
    ShaunJUK
    ShaunJUK

Post by ShaunJUK Sun 19 May 2013, 8:20 pm

jake001 wrote:I got p%^&*d off with selectively deleting e-mails and said sod the lot, I think the invoice for Woodhall was amongst them Twisted Evil

Well i just checked the website and it says.

"Camping and Caravanning Club discount - £2 per night, low season only, not available with any other offer."

I saw it before I went and was sure it said 20%, I went in and asked for the 20% discount and she gave me it.... Woodhall Spa - Birthday meet - Page 3 2792229418
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis Sun 19 May 2013, 8:24 pm

ShaunJUK wrote:
    jake001 wrote:I got p%^&*d off with selectively deleting e-mails and said sod the lot, I think the invoice for Woodhall was amongst them Twisted Evil

Well i just checked the website and it says.

"Camping and Caravanning Club discount - £2 per night, low season only, not available with any other offer."

I saw it before I went and was sure it said 20%, I went in and asked for the 20% discount and she gave me it.... Woodhall Spa - Birthday meet - Page 3 2792229418

Woodhall Spa - Birthday meet - Page 3 1710857839 Woodhall Spa - Birthday meet - Page 3 1710857839 Woodhall Spa - Birthday meet - Page 3 1710857839 Woodhall Spa - Birthday meet - Page 3 1710857839
    ShaunJUK
    ShaunJUK

Post by ShaunJUK Sun 19 May 2013, 8:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is the woodhall site plan, we have the pitches reserved in red.
    jake001
    jake001

Post by jake001 Sun 19 May 2013, 9:03 pm

Let's get them all filled, last year was great. Woodhall Spa - Birthday meet - Page 3 3517506835

Can we put Mr Itch on 36 again so that the "night owls" don't disturb too many "sticky bunners" Woodhall Spa - Birthday meet - Page 3 3462454224
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Mon 20 May 2013, 2:13 pm

jake001 wrote:Let's get them all filled, last year was great. Woodhall Spa - Birthday meet - Page 3 3517506835

Can we put Mr Itch on 36 again so that the "night owls" don't disturb too many "sticky bunners" Woodhall Spa - Birthday meet - Page 3 3462454224

I must have partied harder than I thought but don't remember anyone returning to the gin palace either to "examine my etchings" or for any other purpose.

One evening the latter portion was spent in Ben and Lucy's awning. That was parked to the rear of you. Did we disturb your slumbers or were you unaware?

I thought it was just the terminal halitosis or rank BO (I promise to bathe between now and then) The bad news is that the prevailing wind tends to come from the road.
    Had begun to think the personal hygiene was why I had no responses to my pleas for other meets this year.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Dandy Expert

Post by Phoenix Mon 27 May 2013, 9:50 pm

Well Phoenix was put up today on the drive for an airing in anticipation of going to Woodhall, she is still in good shape but has had an uninvited lodger!!! Evil or Very Mad Not a lot of damage luckily. We say anticipation of going to Woodhall because although we have booked we will not know till the last minute whether we can attend. Mrs P is going in for an op at the end of this week and it all depends on the outcome of that and how she feels.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Tue 28 May 2013, 4:35 pm

This is the updated list of people attending ..... please add to it if you are going ...... Nick and Vicki will be staying locally but will visit and Mike and Nancy are also popping in to see everyone.

Kevin
    Ben ..... hopefully Kay too
    Nick & Vicki
    Jayne and Nigel
    Terry & April + Dexter the dog
    Michelle, Paul and boys
    Mike and Nancy
    Jake & Sandie
    Shaun & Helen

Possible Eilis
    Possible Caroline & family
    Possible Caroline's parents

ShaunJUK
    ShaunJUK

Post by ShaunJUK Tue 28 May 2013, 4:38 pm

Helen wrote:This is the updated list of people attending ..... please add to it if you are going ...... Nick and Vicki will be staying locally but will visit and Mike and Nancy are also popping in to see everyone.

Kevin
    Ben ..... hopefully Kay too
    Nick & Vicki
    Jayne and Nigel
    Terry & April + Dexter the dog
    Michelle, Paul and boys
    Mike and Nancy
    Jake & Sandie
    Shaun & Helen

Possible Eilis
    Possible Caroline & family
    Possible Caroline's parents

I will need to add that like last year we have another function on the Saturday night in Woodhall but the dandy will be there lol.

We are arriving on the Friday with kids in tow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 6:55 pm