Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

TVS convert Dandy sun canopy to full awning

navver

TVS convert Dandy sun canopy to full awning  Empty TVS convert Dandy sun canopy to full awning

Post by navver Thu 20 Jun 2013, 10:02 pm

On Ian's site, they say TVS have converted a Dandy sun canopy into a full awning with acrylic side walls. This looks ideal. Not sure of the cost

Although it's a dark blue, I don't think it needs a zip because the canopy will fit under the roof in the normal way rather than zip on. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

TVS convert Dandy sun canopy to full awning  Empty Re: TVS convert Dandy sun canopy to full awning

Post by Tow Itch Fri 21 Jun 2013, 12:35 am

navver wrote:On Ian's site, they say TVS have converted a Dandy sun canopy into a full awning with acrylic side walls. This looks ideal. Not sure of the cost

Although it's a dark blue, I don't think it needs a zip because the canopy will fit under the roof in the normal way rather than zip on. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I got quoted about £350 for a Delta  in 2012 but to be honest they were quoting after fitting zips to my Designer so I'd work from there. On reflection I might work at a single zip per side not two. I would still get the clip on storm straps. As storm straps are always good for an awning and invaluable if using as a sun canopy.  

Current date/time is Fri 03 May 2024, 2:46 am