Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

eBay - Dandy Designer 5 berth trailer tent folding camper

guysat
    guysat

eBay - Dandy Designer 5 berth trailer tent folding camper Empty eBay - Dandy Designer 5 berth trailer tent folding camper

Post by guysat Thu 06 Mar 2014, 6:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

eBay - Dandy Designer 5 berth trailer tent folding camper Empty Re: eBay - Dandy Designer 5 berth trailer tent folding camper

Post by Tow Itch Thu 06 Mar 2014, 6:36 pm

guysat wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1) Thank you for posting it makes it easier for those searching when people post what they see.

2) Any reason you didn't tack it on to the permanent thread?   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When looking at one look at all the pictures carefully. e.g. What are the black lines on the lower portion of checkering on the LHS bat wing? 1st photo.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

eBay - Dandy Designer 5 berth trailer tent folding camper Empty Re: eBay - Dandy Designer 5 berth trailer tent folding camper

Post by Helen Thu 06 Mar 2014, 6:43 pm

All I can see is a shadow on the corner of one wing and what looks like two black strips of stick on velcro on the other ..... probably to stop awning draughts  Smile

It isn't fully insulated and looks like a very early 90's Dandy due to the end walls being of a wood effect and the older style cupboards.

looking at the prices of what they are going for at the moment I'm half temped to sell  What a Face 
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Thu 06 Mar 2014, 7:20 pm

Helen wrote:All I can see is a shadow on the corner of one wing and what looks like two black strips of stick on velcro on the other ..... probably to stop awning draughts  Smile

It isn't fully insulated and looks like a very early 90's Dandy due to the end walls being of a wood effect and the older style cupboards.

looking at the prices of what they are going for at the moment I'm half temped to sell  What a Face 

looking at the prices of what they are going for at the moment I'm half temped to sell

The prices are a lot stronger than last year but what else would you buy? Another caravan  affraid affraid affraid 
    Still think I've seen stronger prices though. I'd generally guess prices are weather dependent but last years prices were far worse though the weather better than the miserable preceding 2 years.

All I can see is a shadow on the corner of one wing and what looks like two black strips of stick on velcro on the other ..... probably to stop awning

Maybe I should look closer. I never thought of velcro (The awning flap can gape) though I wonder why on one side only?
    Ah the joys of eBay one day you buy something cheaply because everyone has been put of by something innocuous next time the minor thing you didn't think to ask about is a major flaw.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Thu 06 Mar 2014, 7:28 pm

The joys of stick on velcro ..... the stuff from the other side is probably still stuck to the adjoining velcro on the awning flap  lol! or they may even use that side to put a folding wardrobe or fridge and because the door opens the other way and because it's the lower side it doesn't always need the same support.

No I wouldn't buy another caravan but I'd probably wait for later on in the season in the hope the prices will drop and then buy another Dandy Twisted Evil 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:56 am