Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2007 Dandy Destiny For Sale

shanik

2007 Dandy Destiny For Sale Empty 2007 Dandy Destiny For Sale

Post by shanik Sun 12 Jul 2015, 3:45 pm

Just been serviced by Ian at Riva,

This is a lovely Trailer Tent unfortunately after buying it and using it twice I have found out that it isn't for me, I have austio something in my back and found that I had difficulties.

Never mind, these thing are sent to try us lol,

However someone will get a bargain, after buying this Dandy we have spent quite a few quid on it and are now asking for offers in the region of £5250.00.

The two small breaks that we did have were lovely, loads of room and ample storage space.

I have put it on Ebay but I will be taking it off because for some reason it wouldn.t allow me to put my asking price for it, I could only put £5000.00 and it will charge me £252.00 for advertising, It has only been on about an hour so I will be taking it off soon.
    Thanks for reading and if anyone is interested and it is allowed please email me or msg on here.

Regards

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:58 am