Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

Trentfield near retford/lincoln

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Trentfield near retford/lincoln Empty Trentfield near retford/lincoln

Post by mike Sun 18 Sep 2011, 4:56 pm

This is a review that shouldn't be,it was not the site i thought i had booked but a great mistake to make,the site consists of two fields a caravan and a rally field we where in the rally field.Plenty of hook ups and loads of space the fact we where close together was our choice we where told we could even have a wagon train circle if we desired,the site had extra hook up leads if we needed them,we did use one.Level pitches (except helens it had a 1 inch slope on it Very Happy )grass in good condition and the river at the end of the field,not your idyllic river scene but but still nice,with a 10 min walk on the riverside to the ferry boat inn with smashing food and a friendly landlord.The toilets and showers where new, power showers would you believe,quiet except for one noisy car going past each night,music blaring but he must have been going home as it only happened once a night,the staff where fantastic very concerned we settled in ok and had every thing we needed,would i go back that's a yes,will let Helen add pictures as i didn't realy take many.
    Oh yes nearly forgot free wi-fi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Trentfield near retford/lincoln Empty Re: Trentfield near retford/lincoln

Post by Helen Sat 24 Sep 2011, 8:37 am

The one inch slope wouldn't have been a problem if the other half had packed the levellers as requested Rolling Eyes I have a thing about my Dandy being level and the water draining perfectly from the sink and my sausages sitting evenly in the frying pan which is why on the pic's you will see my Dandy facing sideways. Embarassed

I didn't take any of the facilities or the main site itself but can say it is a little cracker, it even has a vending machine for bacon and other essentials and a book shelf where you can take a book if you leave one in it's place. The loo's are very clean and have fresh flowers too. The only thing is locality to shops but if you take stuff with you it's all good, even the drive to the shops is very pretty. I would without doubt go again, it gets a big thumbs up from me as do the lovely wardens Trentfield near retford/lincoln 184121345
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Sat 24 Sep 2011, 8:47 am

Have added this to the review map, just click on the Trentfield Farm balloon and it will give you all of the details for this site

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 9:54 pm