Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Wet Dandies.

Billy
    Billy

Wet Dandies. Empty Wet Dandies.

Post by Billy Mon 21 Nov 2011, 12:09 pm

Hi, I have not been on here for a while been busy with other things, sorry.

Even though Dandy is rot proof do you still dry it off if you put it away wet? Perhaps a habitual thing.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Wet Dandies. Empty Re: Wet Dandies.

Post by mike Mon 21 Nov 2011, 12:15 pm

Billy wrote:Hi, I have not been on here for a while been busy with other things, sorry.

Even though Dandy is rot proof do you still dry it off if you put it away wet? Perhaps a habitual thing.

Never, perhaps it would stay cleaner if dirty rain water was dried off but that's all you would gain,mine was packed away wet and left for 6 months with no smell or any other problem when opened.

mike
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Mon 21 Nov 2011, 12:51 pm

The only problem I had was the windows went 'milky' but they cleared after a while. We tend to dry it off as we fold using towels but that doesn't dry it properly and I do think that ours has a bit of a whiff about it if we just leave it for months (it clears within a few hours) and the folded wet pvc tends to stick a bit so although it wont rot I do like to open it up to air it if it went away wet but there is no hurry, it went away wet over a month ago and we still haven't got around to opening it up Embarassed ..... but we will do eventually so that when we go away with it there will be no milky windows, no smells and no sticky pvc. It isn't necessary I know but that's just me. Shocked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 4:27 am