Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

5 posters

chat line great!!!!!

Esermalda
    Esermalda

chat line great!!!!! Empty chat line great!!!!!

Post by Esermalda Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:31 pm

Love it ,Love it Love it. Laughing Laughing Laughing needs to be nearer the top to see who is on.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

chat line great!!!!! Empty Re: chat line great!!!!!

Post by Helen Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:36 pm

I just opened two tabs both connected to Dandy Campers so I can see who is on chat on one and the rest of the forum on the other. We are still experimenting at the moment but I like the Chat box too Very Happy
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Thu 09 Feb 2012, 1:24 pm

There are two ways of opening it,one fills the page and the other its just a box at the bottom so you can easily see who is on line and who is in chat.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Thu 09 Feb 2012, 1:27 pm

Yes forgot that Mike Very Happy The log in button to the top right of the chat box just opens a small box but keeps you on the forum page.
    Esermalda
    Esermalda

Post by Esermalda Thu 09 Feb 2012, 5:32 pm

yes, I did it Helens way. how to make it full page?
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Thu 09 Feb 2012, 6:34 pm

Just click on where it say's join the chat in brackets on the left side Essie. It opens another page and then click log in
    Esermalda
    Esermalda

Post by Esermalda Thu 09 Feb 2012, 9:22 pm

thanks Helen, will try that now
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Tue 14 Feb 2012, 9:38 am

The chat box got off to a great start but has been a little quiet .......... I think this may have something to do with a concern I expressed chat line great!!!!! 3208163979

It's still early day's for the chatbox but it's there for any member, it is really simple to use too. The forum is fairly open, the only things non members can't see are links and pictures and that's why we try to moderate it as best we can also to keep spam from annoying us all. The Chat Box is the only other thing that is not on public view we wanted somewhere for our members to be able to chit chat in a group in a more private environment, there may be things you would say on there that you wouldn't on an open forum. It's also somewhere for people to get to know each other better and have a bit of a laugh like the old chat rooms, we can't all talk Dandy all of the time and you don't have to go through the forum when a reply is made so it's a bit faster to talk. I hope my concern about the Dandy chat being in the chat box rather than the forum hasn't put people off using it chat line great!!!!! 2024858757

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Tue 14 Feb 2012, 1:50 pm

Helen wrote:The chat box got off to a great start but has been a little quiet .......... I think this may have something to do with a concern I expressed chat line great!!!!! 3208163979

It's still early day's for the chatbox but it's there for any member, it is really simple to use too. The forum is fairly open, the only things non members can't see are links and pictures and that's why we try to moderate it as best we can also to keep spam from annoying us all. The Chat Box is the only other thing that is not on public view we wanted somewhere for our members to be able to chit chat in a group in a more private environment, there may be things you would say on there that you wouldn't on an open forum. It's also somewhere for people to get to know each other better and have a bit of a laugh like the old chat rooms, we can't all talk Dandy all of the time and you don't have to go through the forum when a reply is made so it's a bit faster to talk. I hope my concern about the Dandy chat being in the chat box rather than the forum hasn't put people off using it chat line great!!!!! 2024858757

Well it put me off lol! no seriously i dont think it did its just another option for members that want to use it and it is best to keep dandy chat on the main forum most of the time.
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Tue 14 Feb 2012, 9:40 pm

I've very sadly read the archive to see view the message you mention, and I'm put off, no sorry not put off. I've been busy elsewhere on the web researching things. Wink
    Esermalda
    Esermalda

Post by Esermalda Thu 16 Feb 2012, 5:54 pm

Helen wrote: we can't all talk Dandy all of the time and ....
    I can now, and I even understand most of what people have said in the posts I've read.
    will want "input" re inner tents/curtains,cushions and wiring, no, maybe not wiring, but other important things. Thanks Helen for volunteering this information.

Esermalda
    Esermalda

Post by Esermalda Thu 16 Feb 2012, 5:55 pm

Oops, not all that was in Helens voice.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Thu 16 Feb 2012, 5:59 pm

lol!

It is surprising how much you can learn from a forum, won't be long until your offering advice. chat line great!!!!! 1710857839
    Esermalda
    Esermalda

Post by Esermalda Thu 16 Feb 2012, 6:10 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    naedoot
    naedoot

Post by naedoot Thu 16 Feb 2012, 10:23 pm

chats good for a blether , Im in there just now talking to myself Smile
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Thu 21 Jun 2012, 9:03 pm

Just a reminder that we have a chatbox at the bottom of the page and to let newer member know it's there chat line great!!!!! 184121345

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:22 pm