Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Should have listened to Kevin

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Should have listened to Kevin Empty Should have listened to Kevin

Post by mike Wed 19 Sep 2012, 5:10 pm

Just treated myself to a camera and lens from ebay the camera body has a viewfinder problem,luckily the seller has a full refund policy even if there is nothing wrong and you just dont want it,the lens is from a private seller and has a spot of fungus on one of the internal elements,waiting to hear back from him.
    Got two radio release units they look ok and appear to work Very Happy
    Guess i have learnt my lesson, bought quiet a bit just lately but all new stuff and had some fantastic deals so i dont think i will be buying second-hand again from ebay
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Should have listened to Kevin Empty Re: Should have listened to Kevin

Post by Helen Fri 21 Sep 2012, 10:59 am

Amazon is very good for new stuff and it's very good value compared to ebay.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Fri 21 Sep 2012, 12:05 pm

Helen wrote:Amazon is very good for new stuff and it's very good value compared to ebay.

Just sent them back for a refund,found our local camera shop had a second hand camera body in that i wanted so have bought that just need to find a lens now.didnt want new as its to make a twin camera 3d rig and wanted an exact match for the lens i have.
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Mon 24 Sep 2012, 10:07 pm

I'm very selective with what I buy from ebay, anything big - I like to view first. I defo don't buy any electrically stuff from there now, everything electrically we've bought has been crap.

The elastic is good thought, well Milo's green was.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:09 pm